Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodDog Chow
High Protein Hearty Stews Wet Dog Food Variety Pack (6)

Dog Chow High Protein Hearty Stews Wet Dog Food Variety Pack (6)

Give your dog two great-tasting, meaty recipes with the Purina Dog Chow High Protein Hearty Stews adult wet dog food variety pack. Whether he’s enjoying our Hearty Stews With Real Beef & Vegetables in Savory Gravy recipe or our With Real Chicken & Vegetables in Savory Gravy selection, your hungry canine is getting a meal that satisfies his cravings for real meat or poultry. Each gravy dog food can contains 40 grams of muscle-supporting protein and provides the 100% complete and balanced nutrition your adult dog needs to live his high-octane life.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dog Chow High Protein Hearty Stews Wet Dog Food Variety Pack (6)!
jessica R.
Kissimmee, FL
Dog Chow High Protein Hearty Stews Wet Dog Food Variety Pack (6) uploaded by jessica R.
Mi perro amo Dog chow ahora estoy en problemas Jajajja hay que tenerlo en casa se quedó pidiendo más el nunca se llena me encanta que es muy ricas buenas vitaminas y tiene lo que mi perro nesecita gracias por ser parte de su campaña
Sonya G.
Dog Chow High Protein Hearty Stews Wet Dog Food Variety Pack (6) uploaded by Sonya G.
My babies are extremely picky an i either make a homemade dog food or keep them strictly on diamond naturals wtbs I maybe couple times a week give them a wet/dry mix an it paired well with their dry food an she loved it so Thats always a plus we will buy in the future
Sveta B.
Waconia, MN
Dog Chow High Protein Hearty Stews Wet Dog Food Variety Pack (6) uploaded by Sveta B.
I received this product for free from Influenster and Purins in exchange for my honest review. What can I say? My spoiled lab loved it! I really like the fact that it’s rich in protein as I do care about his physical state! I will definitely recommend it!
Karen G.
Imperial Bch, CA
Dog Chow High Protein Hearty Stews Wet Dog Food Variety Pack (6) uploaded by Karen G.
My boxer really enjoyed these flavors and she ate them up quickly. She usually struggles a bit with her dry food so we mixed some of this in and she had no trouble finishing everything.
Lexi M.
Crosby, TX
Dog Chow High Protein Hearty Stews Wet Dog Food Variety Pack (6) uploaded by Lexi M.
My baby loved the food a lot. He was so excited to try something new. I was glad it didn’t upset his stomach in anyway.
Lindsay M.
Lakewood, WA
Dog Chow High Protein Hearty Stews Wet Dog Food Variety Pack (6) uploaded by Lindsay M.
My dogs loved this product. they both licked their bowls clean. One of my girls has a sensitive stomach and she didn't have any problems from this product. As a vet assistant I'm very passionate about animal nutrition and Purina is one of my top 5 trusted brands.
Geraldine L.
Byram Twp, NJ
Dog Chow High Protein Hearty Stews Wet Dog Food Variety Pack (6) uploaded by Geraldine L.
I was pretty excited to get this in the mail from influenster, as I was looking to try something new for my dog's food. I mixed it up with my dog's usual dry food and she ate it so fast! it did not last very long in the house at all.
Rachel C.
Burghill, OH
Dog Chow High Protein Hearty Stews Wet Dog Food Variety Pack (6) uploaded by Rachel C.
My dog is old. she is having trouble with a lot of things and interest in food is one of those things. I gave her this stew and she ate it all! every bite. she had no issues with it. No tummy troubles (which is a current problem for her). The food was soft, but nutritious. I felt good feeding it to her and she was happy to have a full, unbothered tummy.
Kristina D.
Miramar, FL
Dog Chow High Protein Hearty Stews Wet Dog Food Variety Pack (6) uploaded by Kristina D.
My dog Bella absolutely loved every bite of the purina wet food. was very easy for her to eat and digest. can was easy to open and serve her in her bowl. I have never seen her enjoy canned food like she did as much as this product.
BreeAnna C.
Morgantown, WV
Dog Chow High Protein Hearty Stews Wet Dog Food Variety Pack (6) uploaded by BreeAnna C.
My dog went through these so quickly and is now complaining that we are all out!! She went crazy over these. We added them to her dry food and she gives them two paws up.

Looking for your answer?