Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodDog Chow
High Protein Classic Ground Wet Dog Food With Chicken

Dog Chow High Protein Classic Ground Wet Dog Food With Chicken

High protein meets high flavor… and real flavor at that! Packed with 40 grams of protein per can and made with real, American-raised chicken, this meaty wet dog food is an exciting way to fuel your dog’s entire day. Best of all, there’s absolutely no artificial flavors or preservatives.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dog Chow High Protein Classic Ground Wet Dog Food With Chicken!
Corp Christi, TX
Dog Chow High Protein Classic Ground Wet Dog Food With Chicken uploaded by Kelsey H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Our dog is a picky eater. He’d rather starve than eat dry food! Happy we found this wet dog food brand. He loves it mixed with his dry food! Finally something he will eat. I recommend and will buy again.
North Miami, FL
Dog Chow High Protein Classic Ground Wet Dog Food With Chicken uploaded by Jeanette C.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
My dog loves this protein mixed with his lamb dry food ...,.,. He is a English bulldog
Raven, VA
Purchased at: Dollar General
My 7 1/2 year old full blooded apple head Chihuahua loves eating this products. She wasn't for a while getting enough protein buy now she is Dog Chow High Protein Classic Ground Wet Dog Food With Chicken. She really loves the the chicken flavor.
My dog absolutely loves this food! Definitely a bit spoiled but definitely worth purchasing!
Jersey City, NJ
My dog refuses to eat dry food because he is just so used to wet food and this is a really good meal for him! I would recommend if you’d like to add a little change to your pet’s diet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Beckley, WV
I give this to my dog as sort of a treat. He enjoys having it every once in awhile and he’s a rather large dog, so he needs his protein! He wags his tail as fast as he can when he hears me opening the can!
Dog Chow High Protein Classic Ground Wet Dog Food With Chicken uploaded by Martha D.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
great price point for this product it's good for overall puppy strength because of the protein level in the product I wouldn't improve anything on this product just because the price price point is they are the qualities there it's just convenient in all areas
Oceanside, NY
Good food dogs both really enjoy it. Would recommend it to anyone looking for food for their dog
Richmond Dale, OH
My dogs absolutely love this food! I love the higher amount of protein inside of it because although my dogs are an average weight and definitely not under weight they look slim so we feed them this occasionally to help them bulk up a little they love when we do feed them this they think it's a treat lol
Cedar Park, TX
I give my dogs this a couple times a week they seem to enjoy it and I have seen an increase in energy since I started giving it to them about 3 weeks ago.

Looking for your answer?