Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodDog Chow
Complete Adult Dry Dog Food With Real Chicken

Dog Chow Complete Adult Dry Dog Food With Real Chicken

A complete meal choice for adult dogs, this delicious and highly digestible dry dog food recipe is made from high-quality ingredients — like real, American-raised chicken — that give your four-legged best friend the 100% complete nutrition he needs to help live a long, healthy life. With protein to support strong muscles, plus vitamins and minerals to support an active and energetic lifestyle, you’ll feel good every time you fill up his food bowl.

What is your favorite dog food to feed your dogs? My dogs love kibbles n bits but one of our dogs won’t eat.
Can puppy see this dog food or only adult dogs thank you please answer me because I’m interested of getting this food for my dog he is four months old Can puppy see this dog food or only adult dogs thank you please answer me because I’m interested of getting this food for my dog he is four months old?
Start your review of Dog Chow Complete Adult Dry Dog Food With Real Chicken!
Amy O.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Dog Chow Complete Adult Dry Dog Food With Real Chicken uploaded by Amy O.
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this during a road trip recently, and was shocked that my two picky little fur divas DEVOURED it. They are “senior” now, including one that has dental issues and can’t chew some dry foods easily (yet this one is fine). I like that it’s made with real chicken and has added nutrients/vitamins that are helpful for older dogs. Only $12 for a 20lb bag, this is an affordable option for your fur baby. #FurryFriends
Molly S.
Summerfield, FL
First off we like the price for the quantity second we have three dogs and they all love it ! Its the only brand we've used since we've had our dogs, it was recommend to us and we now recommend it. Dog approved 🐺😉👌
Karla Javiera A.
Santiago
No pude seleccionar el que llega a mi país (Chile) ya que no aparece en las opciones. Desde siempre le doy este alimento a mis mascotas, partiendo con cachorros y hasta ahora en senior, les mantiene su pelaje brillante 🥰🥰 y jamás e tenido algún inconveniente con alguno de la marca
Miss N.
Lehigh acres, FL
We get the 52lb bag always. Easy to scoop, my dog loves it. It does attract ants so don’t leave it outside. Price is manageable. We pay $25 for that big bag at Walmart.
Brooklynn D.
I have bought this dog food for both of mine since they were puppies. It has also been a great price for how much you're getting and it works great for all size dogs. I've always bought mine from Walmart in the biggest bag they sell it in, usually a 50 pound bag, and that will last both dogs about a month to a month and half. Would highly reccomend to other dog owners because purina caters to so many different types of dog food.
amber B.
jasper tn
Dog Chow Complete Adult Dry Dog Food With Real Chicken uploaded by amber B.
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my dogs favorites she is a very picky dog as she really like her plates we give her too lol😂
Jessica H.
hurley wi
I recently got a little lab as a gift and he absolutely loves his food. He is growing like a weed and alway eats his food all gone so it must taste great. It meets all my expectations and them some. I would definitely buy this again.
Nick N.
Laredo
I have been buying Purina for my pup since he was born. He enjoys his food! I also buy other products for him, but he prefers this brand.
Selene C.
Delicias, Chihuahua
Dog Chow Complete Adult Dry Dog Food With Real Chicken uploaded by Selene C.
I am aware that it is not the best product for my dog ​​but it is an inexpensive food that gives me more confidence unlike other brands, my dogs feel satisfied and they like them, they are not very hard or very soft, I like to get the 25 kg sack, their price as I already mentioned is cheap but without reaching the worst quality Dog Chow Complete Adult Dry Dog Food With Real Chicken
Brittany L.
Dawsonville, GA
Great at maintaining my dogs weight, keeps his coat of fur shiny and healthy. Great for dogs with food sensitivities as well
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Angela S.
Davisburg, MI
il y a 2 mois
Annie F. il y a 2 mois
My dogs do great on the Purina Dog Chow. I like that I can get a huge bag of the kibble at Sam’s Club and it last a while.
Olha R.