BY BASKERVILLE

• My vet recommended this for my dog who suffers from fear aggressi...8 Answers
Buy on PetSmart
Ashley C.
Franklin, IN
This worked great with my dogs when cutting nails or trimming hair. We have small toy breeds and this did the trick every time. I bought this from petsmart. I just wish it was a tiny bit smaller but it works well on dogs over 5lbs. Make sure to give your dog a big kiss and a treat when you take it off and they won't have anxiety about wearing it
Karla D.
This works very well! It keeps my dog and others safe and it doesn't hurt him at all!
Xhoja s.
I love this muzzle its very secure and it has attachment on the back of the head as well as collar security . I can finally walk my dog without caring weather or not shes gonna bite some cat or other dog.
Amara T.
My vet recommended this for my dog who suffers from fear aggression. I'm concerned that this may make her anxiety worse. What has been your experience with this in treating and preventing aggressive tendencies?