Dog About Rear Seat Protector For Cars

by Dog About

Protects dogs against forward falls* and seats from damage. Split design lets people sit with their dog or easily reach the floor. Quickly attaches to front and rear head rests with adjustable straps and quick release buckles. Zippered split center allows a person to ride in the back with the dog. Protects seats against UV damage and fading. Comfy, wear resistant micro-suede top and poly water repellent bottom. Reversible. Machine washable. 54"L 55"W. 2 year warranty. *Does not provide safety protection in the event of a crash.

How sturdy is it for dog nails? Do dogs nails easily puncture through the material or does it hold up well?
I feel like even with the seat protected somehow my back seat still has a layer of dog hair always. Is there any magic to prevent this? Or to clean it up the hair is almost impossible to remove from the cloth seats
Has anyone with a german shepherd tried this?
Start your review of Dog About Rear Seat Protector For Cars!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
What a excellent way to be able to sit in the backseat with your dog but yet protect your seats from wear and tear, dog hair ect.in reviews
It helps keep their fur off the tan seats.in reviews
I'm afraid for her to scratch my leather seats with her nails and for her fur to get all over the place so this was def a great idea!in reviews
Our car seats have taken a beating from our dog and this is very nice.in reviews
Deliqa D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Anyone that owns a dog and drives them around needs this. It protects ur seats and keeps them clean.
Kelsie B.
Baldwinsville, NY
My dogs shed like crazy and this saves my car! Its comfy so they easily lay down, also is protects my seats from their claws!
Morgan V.
Muskegon , MI
I could not live with out this!!! I have leather seats. And as much as I try to keep up with clipping toe nails, it just never works. With out this, my seats would be all scratched up and ugly!! But because of this, I can have my dog in my car without worrying about him wrecking my leather seats!!
Ashley W.
This is definitely a great buy. Our car seats have taken a beating from our dog and this is very nice. No more scratches or dog hair all over!
Lorna R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
This is great for the price and the protection of your wear and tear of your car. When you have more than 1 dog this is comfortable for your pets and easy cleaning for you. Then if you need to drive your family or friends you can remove it and it is ready for your drive.
Bianca H.
New Jersey
Definatley need this for my pup! I'm afraid for her to scratch my leather seats with her nails and for her fur to get all over the place so this was def a great idea!!
Rachell N.
St Augustine, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Absolute necessity for a sheddy dog if you don't want fur and hair all over the place.
Lori O.
Bennett, CO
I want one!!! My corgi loves to ride in the car and she would just love this!!! What a excellent way to be able to sit in the backseat with your dog but yet protect your seats from wear and tear, dog hair ect.
Andrea C.
Jacksonville, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
I finally purchased one of these for my two labs that always travel with me, and I'm so happy that I did! It helps keep their fur off the tan seats. The dogs have also learned to stay in the back seat if the car now. I highly recommend purchasing, especially if you have a large breed dog!
Eliana S.
Orlando, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We've had this for a few weeks now and have been using it continuously. We leave it installed and only remove it when we are going to have rear passengers. We love that we can keep them off the console and out of the front seat. It does cover the seat completely. We love it!