BY DOG ABOUT

Protects dogs against forward falls* and seats from damage. Split design lets people sit with their dog or easily reach the floor. Quickly attaches to front and rear head rests with adjustable straps and quick release buckles. Zippered split center allows a person to ride in the back with the dog. Protects seats against UV damage and fading. Comfy, wear resistant micro-suede top and poly water repellent bottom. Reversible. Machine washable. 54"L 55"W. 2 year warranty. *Does not provide safety protection in the event of a crash. see more...

Dog About Rear Seat Protector For Cars
  • "What a excellent way to be able to sit in the backseat with your dog but yet protect your seats from wear and tear, dog hair ect." in 2 reviews
  • "It helps keep their fur off the tan seats." in 1 review
  • "Our car seats have taken a beating from our dog and this is very nice." in 1 review
  • "I'm afraid for her to scratch my leather seats with her nails and for her fur to get all over the place so this was def a great idea!" in 1 review
Morgan V.
Muskegon, MI
I could not live with out this!!!
I have leather seats. And as much as I try to keep up with clipping toe nails, it just never works.
With out this, my seats would be all scratched up and ugly!!
But because of this, I can have my dog in my car without worrying about him wrecking my leather seats!!
Andrea C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
I finally purchased one of these for my two labs that always travel with me, and I'm so happy that I did! It helps keep their fur off the tan seats. The dogs have also learned to stay in the back seat if the car now. I highly recommend purchasing, especially if you have a large breed dog!
Lorna R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This is great for the price and the protection of your wear and tear of your car. When you have more than 1 dog this is comfortable for your pets and easy cleaning for you. Then if you need to drive your family or friends you can remove it and it is ready for your drive.
Lori O.
Bennett, CO
I want one!!! My corgi loves to ride in the car and she would just love this!!! What a excellent way to be able to sit in the backseat with your dog but yet protect your seats from wear and tear, dog hair ect.
Bianca H.
New Jersey
Definatley need this for my pup! I'm afraid for her to scratch my leather seats with her nails and for her fur to get all over the place so this was def a great idea!!
Ashley W.
This is definitely a great buy. Our car seats have taken a beating from our dog and this is very nice. No more scratches or dog hair all over!
Kelsie B.
Baldwinsville, NY
My dogs shed like crazy and this saves my car! Its comfy so they easily lay down, also is protects my seats from their claws!
Deliqa D.
Redlands , CA
Anyone that owns a dog and drives them around needs this. It protects ur seats and keeps them clean.
Rachell N.
St Augustine, FL
Absolute necessity for a sheddy dog if you don't want fur and hair all over the place.
Isa V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I bought this seat protector for my dog at Costco. I really like the lining material. It's easy to place on and to clean. I just wish there were holes for the seat belt to tie my dog while we drive.
Lauren B.
Winnipeg , MB
Does this actually protect your dog?
Natalia A.
Santa Cruz, CA
Has anyone with a german shepherd tried this?
Krista R.
Fort Mill, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
How sturdy is it for dog nails? Do dogs nails easily puncture through the material or does it hold up well?
Ann-Marie H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I feel like even with the seat protected somehow my back seat still has a layer of dog hair always. Is there any magic to prevent this? Or to clean it up the hair is almost impossible to remove from the cloth seats