Dog About Cargo Size Deluxe Travel Mat For Dogs Up To 110 lbs uploaded by Nina S.

BY DOG ABOUT

Versatile roll-up mat is always ready for use in vehicles, outdoors or home. Comfy, wear resistant micro-suede top. Quilted top for extra comfort and insulation. Rugged water repellent fabric bottom. Mat cover unzips for easy cleaning. Removable foam pad. Closed cell foam won t soak up water. Rolls up with secure straps for travel or storage. Machine washable. For dogs up to 110 pounds. 48"L 36"W 1"H. 1 year warranty. see more...

Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
I have an extremely large German Shepherd and he is a messy messy boy. This Matt really makes it easy to take him to the groomers and keep my car clean at the same time. My German Shepherd used to have a problem with getting carsick and he did have a tendency to throw up at times. This made it cleaned up a breeze because I was able to just take them out and hose it down. I would definitely recommend this product to anybody who has pets especially those who get carsick or just bigger Messier dogs. This was also great when we would come back from the dog park and my German Shepherd would be extremely messy I didn't have to worry about my car getting absolutely disgusting as well. I was just able to take out the map on the back and hose it down and pop it back into the backseat.
Lindsay B.
Youngstown , OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a large dog who loves to ride in the car. But he would constantly try to sit on our laps and it was unsafe and mad it hard to drive. I bought this mat for he back if he car and hooked his leash and he loves to sit back there. It was also a pretty good price.
Madeline S.
Wayland, MA
I have a labordoodle and this has been a lifesaver for me! With my bran new car I don't have to worry about her getting my car dirty after a hike in the woods in any weather condition. Definitely buy it for yourself!
Brittney L.
Louisville, KY
This thing really saves you from muddy paw prints and shedded hair all over your vehicle. Ive been using several different brands of these over the years and this one is probably my favorite. Super easy to clean
Emily G.
This is perfect I have two large dogs who both love to slober and get hair all over my trunk so this is perfect and it cleans nicely and doesn't hold any smell in I highly recommend for any pet or dog owner!!!
Cameran H.
Centerville , IN
My dog loves it! Actually makes her want to leave the house with us! She's a big husky mix and loves the back all to herself. She can't ever not be on this in the car or she throws a fit!
Ashli P.
Pearsall, TX
Love love love this! It keeps the vehicle clean when taking trips to the beach with the family. My little guy sheds hair like crazy! The clean up is easy, the moving is easy. It's really a great product.
Nicole C.
We have a large dog that sheds a lot and this mat is great for our puppy. ūüź∂besides hair flying around, this mat is great for he especially when she gets muddy from playing or wet
Caitlyn R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is a good thing if you just got done from the dog park and your dog has mud on his/her paws, it keeps your car all clean and no mess also no hair is on your car from where they lay!
Delilah S.
Croghan
I am someone who travels all the time and loves to hike. This was affordable and now I can take my dog on trips with me and he is able to be comfortable and not moving constantly. I would definitely buy this again.
Emily G.
Ridgecrest, CA
Can I vacuum it? Or is it washer safe?
Maddy M.
Hopewell, VA
Is this Mat good for large dogs that shed?
Aloa G.
Los Angeles, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Do you recommend this for small dogs?
Deanna B.
Boise, ID
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Is this easy to clean? Do I need to clean it a certain way?
Dayessi A.
Lansing, MI
Is it easy to clean in terms of "accidents"? I'm flying down to FL soon to drive two of my dogs and their puppies up. Is it hand washed or machine washed?