Doe My Dear Nail Lacquer

by Smith & Cult

Shop Smith & Cult Doe My Dear Nail Lacquer. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

How long will this polish last ?
Do these last long?
This is expensive ?
Start your review of Doe My Dear Nail Lacquer!
Caryann S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Doe My Dear
Smooth and long lasting color. Doe is a cool taupe. Very pretty and unique color. It goes on smooth and shiny. 3rd photo is after 7 days of wear. Small chip on middle finger. Great long lasting polish
Marlet M.
Columbus , OH
Doe My Dear Nail Lacquer uploaded by Marlet M.
This is such a beautiful color . It makes my nails look natural and it glides on easily . I really liked it . And the packaging is beautiful. I wasn’t expecting for a nail polish to be like that so it surprised me and I liked that.
Wendy J.
Loveland, OH
Review for: Pillow Pie
So I got this because I have really short nails after ruining them with having them done. Beautiful bottle. Not comfortable to apply polish. It didn’t last on my nails well. It also didn’t apply smoothly
Caffinna M.
Grove, OK
Doe My Dear Nail Lacquer uploaded by Caffinna M.
This came in an ipsy glam bag. The color is, "Forever Fades Fast" and almost a neutral color for me. I reported this damaged because I didn't know the dented lid was a trademark. The lid quickly stopped working. I have to take the lid off in order to use the polish.
Alicia H.
1,374 reviews
Review for: Pillow Pie
I have this nail polish in the shade Pillow Pie, which is an opaque and very light pink. It's perfect for french manicures or just a full nail coat. It's more opaque with just one coat but becomes less so with two. It has a nice brush, easy to apply, doesnt chip easily, and the bottle is really cute and stylish.
Norquis S.
Ooltewah, TN
Review for: Psycho Candy
Gotta love these, I have an entire collection. I love that they are cruelty-free. They have great color payoff! You need two coats to get it opaque.
Tracy T.
Sandy, UT
Doe My Dear Nail Lacquer uploaded by Tracy T.
Review for: Pillow Pie, Other
I do like this brand of nail polish. The colors I have tried look beautiful. This brand definitely requires a second coat of polish as the first usually goes on streaky. Once on, this polish lasts awhile, longer than some of my others. I will be buying more in the future.
Mary F.
Chester Twp, PA
Doe My Dear Nail Lacquer uploaded by Mary F.
Review for: Pillow Pie
This nail polish was pretty cool I liked the color and it did dry down quickly which is always a plus for me. But I hated the wand and even though the packaging was quite beautiful it was a little annoying to me. Maybe I’m just one of those boring people who likes the simplicity of packaging. Honestly I probably wouldn’t purchase this nail polish out of my own pocket. I received this as a part of one of my Ipsy glam bags. I’m not saying the nail polish is terrible because it most certainly isn’t it’s just not for me personally.
Jessica B.
Doe My Dear Nail Lacquer uploaded by Jessica B.
Review for: Pillow Pie
Goes on super thin so I have to do a few coats. But very beautiful powder pink color! Smooth and shiny finish. Dries pretty quickly
Wendy J.
WESTLAND, MI
Review for: Dark Like Me
I found my favorite nail polish! Thanks to iPSY for add this nail polish in Bite your kiss color in my iPSY bag plus. I’m really in love with this nail polish, first the color it’s amazing, it’s a wine red with a beautiful shine. This product it’s the synonym of fast dry, because takes around 1 minute for be totally dry 😍❤️. And obvious, the container is gorgeous! #ipsy #voxbox #beauty #fashionist #makeup #reviews #influenster InfluensterInfluenster iPSY iPSY Smith & Cult
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Susan N.
Monroe, CT
il y a 3 ans
I’m curious about Doe My Dear Nail Lacquer... read loads of raves and I love the packaging and a lot of the shades. Worth the $18 price tag? How about the base coat? I usually wear OPI, Butter London and Zoya so would love to know how it compares in terms of application and lasting power. Thanks!
liz A. il y a 2 ans
I JUST ordered some and I'll post an update as soon as it arrives! I thought the same thing, but when trying it at the store, I just could not resist how luxe it looked/felt. Wondering about wear/formula too- will see!