BY DODGE #55 in Cars

Melissa D.
Marquez, TX
We had a 1998 Dodge Ram 2500, and it finally gave up the ghost about 2 months ago- I'd say the fact that it lasted us 18 years and well over 200,000 miles speaks for itself. That truck was a workhorse!
Jodi B.
I have a 2006 Dodge MegaCab! It is such an amazing truck! Tough, and I put it through a lot living on a ranch and having 5 boys! Smooth ride and comfortable!
Alisia A.
red bluff, CA
super easy to clean. after replacing transmission and engine in a 2005 we should be good to go for a while. love this truck :)
Merribalynn A.
One of my favorite Ever Is Dodge so anything that's dodge I love it , they are fast drive smooth habe alot of space
Serina D.
Salem, OR
My father in-law has one of these brand new I love it I'm so jealous I want to have one some day it has everything
Kimber A.
Great for towing our camper and enough space for our family of six! Roomy and comfortable!
Jeff W.
Ogden, UT
Anyone feel like donating a new dodge truck to me. There's got to be someone out there 🙏🙏🙏