BY DODGE #45 in Cars

The Dodge Journey is a mid-size crossover SUV produced and marketed by the American manufacturer Dodge since model year (MY) 2009, with revisions for MY 2011.

• I just bought a 2011... the heat doesn't distribute throu...1 Answers
Samantha S.
We had one of these for a while, although they have a 3rd row there isn't much leg room. We found it wasn't big enough in the back for our kids.
Ivy H.
Waynesville, MO
My car that I love I have the limited edition 2016 seats 7 people. Car has Bluetooth option for your phone or iPad.
Brittney H.
Texarkana, TX
we owned a Dodge journey for 4 years and there were problems left and right now. not a huge fan of Dodge!
Adina B.
Valliant, OK
Great car/SUV! My 2011 Journey has been a n awesome ride!! Almost 200k miles and still going strong!!
Priscilla B.
I don't really know much of anything about this. It just popped up and said write your review
May B.
Georgetown, TX
We drove the Journey, when we were shopping for the Durango! We felt it just lacked the pep we needed it also did not tow as much it was a great vehicle but just not for us.
Samantha H.
West Chester, OH
I just bought a 2011... the heat doesn't distribute through the vents very well. Does anyone else have this problem?