BY DODGE #44 in Cars

The Dodge Journey is a mid-size crossover SUV produced and marketed by the American manufacturer Dodge since model year (MY) 2009, with revisions for MY 2011.

• I just bought a 2011... the heat doesn't distribute throu...1 Answers
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
I love my journey, it’s seats 7. Bluetooth capability. This is a great midsize suv. I have a family of 7 and it seats is fine. We bought brand new with 23 miles on it. We bought in July and I’m very satisfied. Would recommend.
Deidra D.
Charlotte, NC
My first car and my current vehicle. No problems with it at all. Takes me where I want to go. I have a 4WD Brilliant (Black) 2010 Journey. No special features added. I have the Bluetooth feature. No other special things about it. I'm a female and I'm glad it doesn't give me any complex mechanical work to do. Spacious and family friendly. Highly recommend.
Amy S.
Clinton, TN
I have a 2014 dodge journey and I absolutly love it! It's big enough for my whole family (husband, our 3 children, my 12 yr old brother and sister, and myself) but I don't feel like an old soccer mom driving it.
Libby R.
This is the car I currently have. It is a hand me down from my mom. It is almost 10 years old and has over 100,000 miles on it but still runs fine. No major issues with it.
Michelle D.
Ibloved this car never used the third row of seats though had a great amount of space always easy to fit stuff in great gas mileage never broke down was a push to start which is a really nice feature overall terrific car the only problem was the cell phone hook up gave me some trouble and the speaker phone got distorted once in a while
Jesenia F.
Lansing, IL
The most affordable car with the option of a third row. Drives so smooth and has plenty of room for groceries and sports equipment! It look clean and classy that is my favorite part definitely recommend this to my friends and family!
Amber R.
Cookeville, TN
I absolutely love my journey. This was my first big car purchase and I couldn't be happier with my choice. I chose it for when we start a family. It has plenty of room and storage and the third row seating will come in handy
Daisy A.
We bought a 2015 Dodge Journey. We bought it new, and had it customized with the booster seats. It was great on gas. My favorite thing was the built in booster seats, which could be easily tucked in for non-booster seat riders. The only thing that I disliked about the Journey was the right space between the door and the seats, which made it difficult to adjust your seat.
Tina F.
Evansville, IN
Absolutely love this car! We've traveled so many places since our purchase! I love the trunk room and the that it seats up to 8 people. I would recommend this car to anyone.
Donella J.
Phoenix, AZ
I have this vehicle and hate it. It has been nothing but trouble ever since I've gotten it. It has been in the shop more times than I can count. If I could give negative stars I would!
Samantha H.
Morrow, OH
I just bought a 2011... the heat doesn't distribute through the vents very well. Does anyone else have this problem?