BY DODGE #44 in Cars

Miranda V.
Great family car!!! I absolutely love my car. I have not had a single problem with mine. Its fast and sporty. Fairly cheap, ans is amazing on gas. Its the only car ill take on vacation with me! I really trust this brand. Safe family car too!
Maria R.
Dodge Caravan is a good car especially if one wants a family car but i personally dont like it i driven this specific car and i really didnt like it. I feel like this car didnt save gas the time that i drove it. I must say though that the interior of the car is nice.
Katherine D.
Parkton, NC
It's a van. Not my favorite, but it gets the job done. It is really difficult to get a good car seat install, which is kind of crazy, considering it's a mini van! I like that I'm able to cart my kids and their friends. It drives pretty smoothly and I haven't really had any major issues, just wish that even the base models came with some bells and whistles.
Kimberley P.
We have a Dodge Town & country which we have driven for 7 years. Very reliable vehicle with low maintenance costs. The road noise is a bit loud compared to luxury vehicles.
Jamie C.
Waianae, HI
We live our van, it fits our family of 6 perfectly. Even room for one more 😜 Love that my dash display tells me when my tires are low or in need of an oil change.

My only complaint is that the audio jacks on the front dash have already gone bad after the second month we had it.
Letitia L.
Smooth handling, sleek interior, nice options. My only big qualm was figuring out the car seat tethering. I only saw one in the back seat, and if that's the case I'm going to be a little disappointed. But I love the auto climate control, and the ability to manually control the front and rear heating/defrosting.
Amanda W.
Absolutely love my Dodge Grand Caravan 2016 this is our family vehicle. Pro you can flip the back seats and use them at a drive in awesome feature. My favourite part is the leg room I have !! And how much room my kids have in the back . Thank you Dodge
Bridget K.
Ottawa, ON
Just recently purchased a 2015 Dodge Caravan SXT. With my growing family it is great for those long trips to see family as well as the trips to the grocery store. I love all the room and versatility of this van.
Sarah J.
Welland, ON
Love my caravan. I have a stow and go. Perfect when there is five of us. Tons of storage space and perfect to transport larger items. Drives really nice. Only problem is they go through breaks fast.