BY DODGE #71 in Cars

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The Dodge Caliber is a front-engine, front-wheel drive five-door compact hatchback manufactured and marketed by Dodge from model years 2007 to 2012.

Ambertiera B.
Nice addition to my list of cars I've driven/had in my possession.
It's not bad with gas consumption at al. Especially at the time gas was a tad high. I overall liked this vehicle. It's a nice size whether you're a soccer mom, student or just a single person. There's enough space in the back for groceries or shopping bags. The speakers get pretty loud I might add; if you're into music. I think this car is a good fit for all ages and heights. I would recommend this vehicle for students. It's not too small or too big, and I wouldn't have any reservations if my child had this to drive.
Luz C.
I love my caliber only thing mine is red it runs really well and has so much space so that's the part that I love and also I love the audio system it has it's really good
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
This was my very first car about seven years ago. I had a warranty covered on it for five years, and then after five years nothing is covered anymore. Literally the day after the five year mark, my transmission started to fail. I couldn't believe it. It was as if it was built to fall apart after the warranty expires. I am told by a friend who works at a car shop that they are not meant to last you much longer than five years, and were built to just be a toy car. So disappointing.
Eileen G.
I hated this car. My mother bought it and I would drive it. It does not feel safe. It only lasted like 5 years before she turned it in for a Jeep. The color was fun, but otherwise the car was really junk. It had a nice size for people or groceries, but I wouldn't recommend buying this car.
Krista R.
Love my car. I have a 2008. Only complaint is I wish it was a little bigger in the front. Fits 2 rear facing car seats comfortably. The middle seat belt is a little weird and once I strapped it I can't figure out how to get it unstrapped
Teria L.
Ames, IA
I don't mind my dodge caliber! Only reason why I chose it was because where the radio and gear shift are it's red, and then the passenger & driver seats have red in it as well. Dodges are loud cars but it's holding me over until I purchase another car within a year or so!
Aja V.
Love this car! Its great on gas and can hold a complete room if you are moving. I've had mine since 2013 and its the best economic decision I have made!