Doctors Without Borders  Organization

• What type of organization is this?4 Answers
  • This seems like a good charity5 Answers
Doctors Without Borders  Organization
Doctors Without Borders Organization
  • "As a former health care professional, I know doctors without borders is a large commitment, but it also comes with great reward." in 6 reviews
  • "These professionals give there time and there expertise to help others less fortunate in giving them medical care, surgery and more" in 5 reviews
  • "Doctors with out borders is such a great organization enabling medical professionals to helps those that are most in need. " in 5 reviews
  • "I studied this group the other day in my AP Environmental Science class, and they are doing such great things!" in 5 reviews
Amanda M.
Middle Vlg, NY
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
Doctors without Borders is an amazing organization that I would like to be apart of one day, as I am a year away from being a Registered Nurse. This organization brings medical care to impoverished countries. Although it can be dangerous especially as it has been portrayed in the news lately, they are doing incredible work for those who truly need it. I commend those who are involved in this organization.
Sarah D.
Newnan
This organization sends medical teams to areas of the world where they’re most needed. They organize medical mission trips to provide great care to third world countries. It’s a great organization. They would surly appreciate donations of medical supplies, money, and time/skills.
Veronica S.
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
Doctors without borders is a fantastic organization. Doctors travel to other countries ro provide medical need to those that cant afford or have access to medicine. Such a great charity
Michelle L.
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
Doctors who volunteer their time to help people in third world countries are a God send. It is a great cause and I hope it will continue. We need more organizations like this.
Bonnie L.
Good Samaritan Expert Level 2
This is such an amazing organization. They make such a difference in peoples lives. I am so glad that Influenster includes charities in their website so people can express how appreciative they are for the people involved. Overall great organization!
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I think this is such an important and influential organization to give to. It's awesome that doctors are so selfless to help with those in other countries. Since I want to be in the medical field it means a lot to me, especially because other people in other countries have such poor medical services and it's great that we can bring it to others.
Tammie N.
Brownstown, IN
Doctors Without Borders, first begun in France, is world renowned for its lifesaving work world-round. Without the doctors who volunteer their time and services, many would suffer needlessly without medical care. Because of these doctors, dentists, and optometrists, people who would otherwise die receive the lifesaving treatments they need.
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
I have a friend who volunteered for this organization and was sent to kenya for two years. She absolutely loved the experience, and has learned so much over those two years. It's a huuuuuge commitment, but it betters you as a human service and medical worker, and gives you that cultural education that you can't get anywhere else.
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
I've seen a few documentaries on doctors without borders and it is incredible the work that they have done for people in undeveloped and third world countries who otherwise would never had access to medical care. Amazing work!!!!!! 💗
Since a child I have always been wanting to be a part of this organization. Currently being a med student, this dream has only been growing stronger. I have been donating ever since I started working for the first time. I absolutely love this organization and the things they do for so many different people is beyond amazing!
Courtney S.
Fort myers, FL
Does this program go around the world?
Steffany B.
Virginia Beach, VA
Is there nurses without Borders?
Heather P.
Grand Island, NY
Where does this organization most serve?
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
Good Samaritan Expert Level 4
What does this program do?
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
I've heard of this but I would like to know more anybody know where I can get my information