BY DOCTOR'S CARBRITE DIET

For Carb Conscious Dieters.  For the Low Carb Way of Life. Rated #1 in Taste! No Artificial Sweeteners. No Hydrogenated Oils. Sugar Free Bar. Gluten Free. High Protein. Only 200 Calories Regardless of which low carb bar you ve used in the past, it s time for a change.  A delicious, mouth-watering change.  The Doctor s CarbRite Diet Bars have been taking the country by storm.  Dieters everywhere are switching to our bars every day & regretting that they didn t switch earlier.  Maybe you re still in the dark.  Perhaps you ve been eating you. see more...

Elissa M.
Elissa M.
Collegeville, PA
Foodie Expert
I love that these bars are both gluten free and low carb, which fit right in with my current dietary needs. I dislike the fake aftertaste of these bars. The protein count is decent. The size is acceptable. But, I just can't handle the aftertaste.
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Foodie Expert
Overall these are a great value for the price as long as you can handle the sugar alcohol's used as a sweetener. There is a variety of good tasting flavors to choose from and they make a good snack or meal replacement.  Doctor's CarbRite Diet Bars I would order these all the time if they changed the sweetener to stevia.
Sabrina H.
Sabrina H.
Deposit, NY
Okay so, carbrite bars.. Hands down the BEST protein bar I have ever tried. They're absolutely delicious. and sugar free! nothing beats that, and the fact that they're all under 3 carbs is amazing. I got my first few yesterday at wegmans and I just had to order more online. I tried the chocolate brownie and cookie dough. They tasted like the real thing, especially the cookie dough. Put It in the microwave for about 12 seconds, and you instantly have a warm chocolate chip cookie.
Abby H.
Abby H.
I personally don't think they taste too good but my friend liked them. It's just an acquired taste.