Doctor's BEST Best Collagen Types 1&3 1000mg Dietary Supplement Tablets - 180 CT

BY DOCTOR'S BEST

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Doctor's Best® 1000mg Best Collagen Types 1&3 Dietary Supplement Tablets - 180.
Science-Based Nutrition™.
Essential structural support for hair, skin, nails, tendons, ligaments and bones*. see more...

Review (1)
Kayla M.
Seattle, WA
I ordered these from iHerb.com about 3 months ago. After working in a golf shop all summer my nails were really brittle and breaking all the time. Nothing I did stopped them breaking and folding. It was awful and ugly.
These supplements have really saved the day. They are now considerably stronger & no more breaking! My hair has also been growing faster than normal.

The only downside for me was that these pills are big and difficult for me to swallow. I just recently ordered the powder (same brand) which I hope will solve the "breaking the pill" issue.