Doctor Who Dalek Pop! Vinyl Figure uploaded by Mago B.

BY FUNKO

Travel through time and space with this Dr. Who Dalek Pop! Vinyl figure! Based on the incredibly popular television series Dr. Who, this 3 3/4 inches tallfigure embodies that distinctive look and feel of the longest-running sci-fi TV series in the world. Check out the other Dr. Who figures from Funko! see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Mago B.
Dyersburg
Exterminate! A classic figure of a know enemy of the doctor a dale this merchandise out of all my merchandise is one of my favorites it’s detail is absolutely great. I recommend this to several doctor who fans who enjoy a peep of a dalek in their rooms
Mercedes M.
Hollywood, FL
I am a huge doctor who fan and I love the collectibles. So far I have all villains and I'm working on growing my collection. Before I get the doctors and all their variations.
Jliana M.
Berwyn, IL
Are there other versions of the daleks like the colorful ones?