Doctor Who 1000 Piece Puzzle

by Doctor Who

Expect to feel enormously satisfied after you fit these 1,000 pieces together. In Doctor Who: Series 5, Vincent Van Gogh paints his vision of the TARDIS exploding in the starry French night. Although the disaster never happens thanks to the Doctor's intervention, Van Gogh's vision gives you an out-of-this-world perspective on his famous masterpiece. Helps keep guests and Doctor Who fans happily occupied.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Doctor Who 1000 Piece Puzzle!
How would you rate this product?
Ashley F.
Alpharetta, GA
Feel so accomplished when you show off this beautiful master piece. Just enough pieces to not be over the top. Nice sturdy pieces that snap into place well.
Robbin D.
Upton, MA
We got stuck at Disney last year during the hurricane and picked this up in the park the day before. It’s challenging and entertaining and a lot of fun. We thought the price was quite reasonable.
Andrea W.
Brookpark, OH
Purchased at: Online
I'm a huge puzzle fan but this one had me going cross eyed. The colors are all way to similar for me. This ones for you more advanced puzzlers
Megan S.
Indiana, PA
It's gorgeous and I'm excited to hang it up someday, but it is incredibly frustrating to do since it's like all the same color.
Amber B.
Katy, TX
Okay I hunted for this puzzle everywhere and purchased it off of eBay. I worked on it for 10 straight days and barely got the outside complete with nothing on the inside. This puzzle is gorgeous but extremely difficult as literally all the pieces have the same coloring and it is impossible to tell where they go. I eventually will have to break it back out to try again.

Looking for your answer?