Doctor Sleep uploaded by Angel W.Doctor Sleep uploaded by Angel W.Doctor Sleep uploaded by Patricia  A.

BY NONE

Buy on Target
Patricia  A.
This book is REALLY big it has 531 pages! It’s a bit confusing at some point but really good! I’m a #Bookworm so i really enjoyed it i caught this book on sale at barns and novel for $7 and Stephen King is a really great Author!!!
Angel W.
Mc Cool, MS
Awesome book! This is a great sequel to The Shining. I really felt connected to the characters. Its scary but in a subtle, more intellectual way than some "horror" novels. It left me wanting more!
Nicole D.
Union, MS
Without giving away to much. It's a great book. Im not done with it yet but I can tell you I don't want it to end.
Olivia F.
Jonesboro, AR
I love this book! I absolutely love Stephen King and the Shining, so this amazing book definitely satisfied me!
Cierdh M.
Falkirk , Stirlingshire
If you are a fan of the shining like I am you will love the sequel to this, it Carries on Danny's story when he is older and how he is using his gift to help dying people pass over, and what has life has been like since the events at the overlook hotel & it introduces a new threat called the paranormals. I personally couldn't put this book down I was so happy when I found this I read it in 3 days! Highly recommend. Stephen king outdone himself.