BY GENERIC

Doctor Mom Otoscope: LED light source No bulbs to burn out see more...

Rosemary D.
Mesa, AZ
What...I really need this. Would take the quess out of the family's my ear feels weird.
Heidi P.
North Pole, AK
This product has saved us numerous trips to the doctor!!! We are a foster family; many little ones come into our home with untreated ear infections. Also, it helps to tell if infants have an ear infection or are simply teething. Works great. I've had ours for 4 years, and have not yet needed to replace the batteries.
Courtney C.
Douglas, GA
Great otoscope for the price! It's small and very handy for on the go. & 1 of the best things about this one, is that it will double as a pen light! Just awesome. :)
Annette B.
San Antonio, TX
As a nurse, I think this is a very great product and it helps out a lot to have this handy.
gurlsss2000 g.
Generic doctor mom otoscope is great, i recommend this to everyone.
Marcia L.
Broken Arrow, OK
I'm a nurse too and I never knew where to purchase my own otoscope... just saw this is at Walmart!
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
As a mom to a child with 22q deletion syndrome chronic ear infractions happen. Tubes put in and out and it would have been wonderful to have had a product with a like source that can see inside safely vs having to go to a dr just to check whats inside on the outter ears.
Katie S.
I love this product. I'm a nurse so I try to avoid unnecessary Doctor visits as much as possible. This otoscope allows me to assess my Childs ears with ease. I recommend every parent have one on hand and know how to use it and what to look for.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
Where can I order one? How much is it going to cost me?
Amanda H.
My child has a lot of ear wax build up, would this work for checking to see if he has a build up?
Robyn R.
New Bedford, MA
Are there directions to tell you what to look for when you use it to Check for infection signs?
Rhiannon  C.
Charleston, SC
I need this for my daughter!
Alex E.
Knoxville, TN
How well does this work? Where would I order if i wanted one?