BY DOCTOR LIP BANG'S

An electrifying lip balm with light-weight, buildable color for healthy lips all year long. Lip Freak Tints are 100% natural have the signature "buzz" you love, with color that literally pops in four nourishing and richly pigmented shades. With a color for every occasion, collect all four to match your evolving moods. Whether it's date night, weekend brunch, or time for a new tat - - Lip Freak Tints has got your lips covered. Finally! Bad ass color with no bad ingredients, our shades are so vibrant you'll forget all about lipstick! Sweet Villain - Sweet talk your way out of anything with Dr. Lip Bang's Tinted Buzzing Lip Balm in Sweet Villain a brazen berry shade.Nude Attitude - Whether you're feeling hot or cold, cover your lips with Dr. Lip Bang's Lip Freak Buzzing Lip Balm in this Nude Attitude shade for a natural care-free look during the day or dazzle the crowds by dressing up your eyes with a smoky finish. Pinky Swear - Keep the promises you've made to yourself with wild nights on the town, brunching with friends, and pursuing your passions with Dr. Lip Bang's Lip Freak Tinted Buzzing Lip Balm in Pinky Swear a bold rosy shade. Bleeding Heart - Wear your heart on your lips with Doctor Lip Bang's Lip Freak Tinted Lip Balm. This dramatic red tint will melt on or add on a few layers to deepen your expression. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Melissa E.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Nude Attitude
I bought this thinking it would plump my lips a bit but boy was I in for a surprise. It burned the HeLL out of my lips and I don't have sensitive skin at all.
It made my lips pinker than normal.
The worst is the horrible aftertaste it left! I could have done without that! Dr. Lip Bang's Lip Freak Buzzing Lip Balm
Alexandra L.
Review for: Nude Attitude
I did not like this product at all! I was actually shocked that someone would buy it. I purchased it from TJ Max and thought it would add a little color and plumping. It literally felt like my lips were vibrating. I did not like it at all. It's not like the usual sting from lip plumper, it was so much worse. It has to be a gag gift.
Destiny H.
Review for: Sweet Villain
I really enjoy this lip balm, the smell of it is nice but not too strong. The tingling sensation that it gives your lips is not too intense and feels a lot like a lip plumper. I don't notice a difference in the softness of my lips from using it but I never really expected it to do much since it's more of a fun product.
Jabreon J.
College Station , TX
Review for: Bleeding Heart
This lip balm TOTALLY gets me in the mood for Halloween. Even the name is spooky! It caught my eye while I was browsing through Target and since I was feeling festive, I sprung for it! Soooo glad I did. Not only did it serve its purpose but the balm is also tinted slightly to make your lips pop (but not so much that it’s overpowering). It’s not pricey ($5) so I still had a few bucks over to buy some Halloween candy. Score! A solid 4/5 stars.
Julie B.
Venetia, PA
Review for: Pinky Swear
Pretty cool product! It definitely leaves my lips buzzing and soft! It lasted for about an hour. It wasn't as transferable as was made out to be. Kissed my hubby and he did feel a slight tingle but nothing major and not for long. The bubblegum scent was fantastic but mine didn't have a tint to it.
Jordan C.
Review for: Nude Attitude
I wanted to try this lip balm as it seemed like something I'd never tried before. HOLY COW guys. This tingled so badly that my lips felt like they were on fire. I wiped it off as quickly as I could, but the tingle lasted for 20 minutes or so afterwards. I definitely won't buy this again.
madie❤️ H.
Massachusetts
I have tried all of the collection and it's great I like how it's a little tiny but It's still moistureizing I love the smell and the feel on the lips I love the comics on the packaging and I would definitely buy it again
Jennifer G.
New York , NY
Review for: Nude Attitude
I use this balm as a mindfulness practice, the vibrating sensation it creates enables me to focus my attention to the feeling. It's not for daily use, if you have sensitive skin, but it's fun to use.
Kelsey B.
Cypress, CA
Review for: Nude Attitude
I HATED this product. I was looking for a tinted lip balm and liked the color of this one. Its advertised as buzzing but I wouldn't have guessed it'd be PAINFUL. It felt as if bees were stinging my lips. I had others test it to make sure it wasn't just me, and they all felt the same.
Cassandra H.
Maysville, KY
Review for: Nude Attitude
This was such a cool find at Sephora. I had never seen any product like this because it really leaves your lips feeling tingly for awhile. The only reason I initially picked it up was because the packaging was so cool! I have let all my friends try it and they're obsessed with it.
Kate J.
W Barnstable , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the tingly feeling pleasant or is it irritating?
Corinne S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
That's everyone's favorite color shade. ?
Kelly L.
London
Beauty Junkie Expert
The designs are popping Looks good 👍 Gonna have a look at this brand, never tried any products but it's defo eye-catching
Gwendolyn M.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
What makes this different than other lip balms?
Kristie P.
Wheatland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really cute packaging...how is the formula??