Doctor Kracker Pumpkin Seed Cheddar Crispbread, 7 oz uploaded by Leah R.

BY DOCTOR KRACKER

"We toast this cracker while it's baking to coax the "wow" out of those delicious organic pumpkin seeds. Ingredients: Organic Whole Wheat Flour, Organic Wheat Flour, Filtered Water, Organic Cheddar Cheese (Organic Pasteurized Milk, Hannilase Enzyme,... see more...

• Does anybody know what stores I can purchase this in??1 Answers
Leah R.
Huntington, NY
I recently just discovered these crackers and I instantly fell in love!!! I'm a sucker for anything pumpkin flavored, especially during fall! These are the perfect snack and they are very filling, so one serving (100 calories) is really quite satisfying!
Dana R.
Coral Gables, FL
This is a pretty healthy snack. For me it is an alternative to eating chips. I love that the crackers have pumpkin seeds on top to give it a nice flavor
Tiffanie K.
Orlando , FL
These have a very mild flavor and they're pretty crunchy, too! They're perfect for layering cheese or lunch meats on them, maybe even a flavorful dip!
Candice D.
Hurst, TX
I like these a lot for snacking with cheeses and nuts. They are a little too hard for me though. But they are tasty enough to keep getting.
Erin M.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Does anybody know what stores I can purchase this in??

Kohl's