BY DOCTOR KRACKER

Doctor Kracker Organic & Artisan-Baked Klassic 3 Seed Flatbreads: 8 whole grain flatbreads USDA organic see more...

Buy on Walmart
Than M.
NE
These Crispbreads are amazing! It has enough crunch and the texture of the seeds are a perfect match. I just snack them right out of the box, but you can enjoy them with turkey slices, cheese, and whatever your heart desires. Since I am on this healthy journey I don't feel guilty when I eat these. They are packed with a bunch of good nutrition stuff.
5g PROTEIN
3g FIBER
0g SUGAR
13g WHOLE GRAIN
and thats per serving according to the box which is 1 piece (25g)
What I don't like about it is that it breaks into pieces easily. There were several pieces I tried to pull them out of the box and they kept breaking into smaller pieces.
Render L.
As an avid cheese lover, I need a foundation for the cheese. The Doctor Kracker Organic & Artisan Baked Flatbread Seeded Spelt Crisp Breads are the platform for my cheese. I love the nuts & flavor combined with my cheeses. These are awesome and tie for favorite with Water Crackers.
Meghan Q.
Costa Mesa, CA
Really great flatbread crackers, also some of the cheaper options in my local health food store, so well worth the price. Super filling and great for snacks with some nut butter and fruit.
Meg C.
San Antonio, TX
I tried a variety of these and they were all good. I bought them at Marshalls and I recommend if you ever see them in a Tjmaxx or Marshalls buy them. They are always a good snack and can be topped with cheese or something sweet like peanut butter. If you see them do try them.
Melissa S.
Cambria Hts, NY
Foodie Expert
Delicious snack, I like pairing them with a variety of cheeses... I got them from Marshall's