by Docolor

Makeup Brushes for WomenBRUSHES - All brushes Valentine Gift are made with Natural Goat Hair, premium synthetic Hair,Rose gold aluminium tube and Black Wood handle. Soft and Silky to touch and never shed.PREMIUM DUO-FIBER - Smoother and silkier to pick...

HooW are the brushes ? Are they soft or firm ?
❤🇲🇽girls could follow me on Instagram, I would greatly appreciate IG: @geraldineevia07❤🇲🇽 Docolor 15 Pcs Professional Foundation Blending Blush Face Powder Makeup Brush w/ Case TATCHA The Silk Canvas Filter Finish Protective Primer Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade [product:fenty-beauty-pro-filtr-soft-matte-longwear-foundation-15]
What should I clean my brushes with?
Start your review of Docolor 15 Pcs Professional Foundation Blending Blush Face Powder Makeup Brush w/ Case!
Pennellville , NY
I love docolor brushes and I have ordered multiple sets through amazon. They are so cute and they work so well. For the price they are such good quality. They are my go to brush. If you haven’t tried them I highly recommend you do!
Houma, LA
Love, love, love these brushes! Everything you need all in one collection! So worth the price for all these amazing brushes! You have a brush for everything you need.
emmett, ID
the best $20 ish i’ve ever spent! the bristles are really soft and not harsh at all, even when using the brush the first time. great quality brush for a great price
Pascagoula, MS
I love #Docolor I have 2 sets of their brushes and I love them the best ever I love my eyeshadow blending brush it do the job like a pro. Love Docolor love it.
Sanger, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
I just brought them and I love them. They are very soft. They are affordable. I do recommend them. This set of brushes is very complete to create a makeup.
Muskegon, MI
Their brushes are so great and inexpensive! I recommend to anyone who doesn’t want to spend a lot on brushes but still wants great quality.
Colbert, GA
Docolor 15 Pcs Professional Foundation Blending Blush Face Powder Makeup Brush w/ Case uploaded by Mireya•MUA M.
Actually liked the packaging. The bag that comes with it is so pretty. They feel so soft and the look like they do the job perfectly!!
maricopa
I thought this product was wonderful very affordable great quality easy to work with great for facial product to apply and blend with
Albany , KY
One of my favorite brush sets i own. Came with such a variety and still holding up through two washes. Super cheap and very durable
valparaiso
Docolor brushes are so good and so easy to use! I love how soft they are and how good they blend. Docolor are my favorite brushes