DockATot Grand Dock - Pristine White

Introducing our multitasking stage 2 dock for babies age 9 - 36 months. The Grand is perfect for cuddling, playing, lounging, resting and everything in between. It's ideal for travel-either from room to room, grandma's house or on vacation. It's also ideal for bed transitioning, thanks to built-in, air permeable bumpers that act as bed rails, allowing young children to settle more easily in a bigger bed. DockATot docks give little ones a snug sense of security in their newer, bigger beds. All materials used are breathable, washable and hypoallergenic. All filling materials are sourced from world-leading suppliers and offer hygienic and non-toxic properties. Designed with love in Sweden and made in Europe.

Are these worth it? ?
Is it worth it ?
Is this really worth all the hype? [product:dock-a-tot-grand-dock-pristine-white-9-36-months-by-dockatot]
Start your review of DockATot Grand Dock - Pristine White!
Chelsea E.
Midland City, AL
DockATot Grand Dock - Pristine White uploaded by Chelsea E.
Review for: DockATot Grand Dock - Pristine White
We’ve had both sizes of the dock a tot. My daughter was IN LOVE. They were so cozy and comfy for her! A great baby gift!!
Tracy H.
Staten Island, NY
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
Review for: DockATot Grand Dock - Pristine White
My son HATED this. He cried every time he was placed in it and wouldn’t stop until taken out. It’s honestly VERY bulky. We would call it the “boat” because of its large size. It also come with a hefty price tag. I returned it because it didn’t work for my son.
summer K.
Review for: DockATot Grand Dock - Pristine White
Perfect for Breastfeeding baby save me some sleep while co sleeping! Because we have a breastfeeding baby we used this to have it on my bed at times when i was really tired! The delux seemed big but we wanted to use it until he was older and glad we got the the this one! Because he was unexpectedly big... cover easily comes off so you can wash them as they get dirty
Automn W.
Midland, TX
Review for: DockATot® Grand Dock Slipcover in White
My son LOVES his DockATot. We upgraded him from the Deluxe to the Grand when he turned 1(he is now 2 1/2) we travel with it and helps him from rolling out of bed especially a life saver in hotels the beds are so high! Over time the tube does get wore out but that’s to be expected. For as long as we have had it for we definitely got our money’s worth.
Rachel K.
Review for: DockATot Grand Dock - Pristine White
My son never used this and it's very expensive. Was a waste of money IMO. That's all nothing else to say here
Bridgette F.
Austin
DockATot Grand Dock - Pristine White uploaded by Bridgette F.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: DockATot Grand Dock - Pristine White
Dock a tot loved over here! Bought this to use with my newborn daughter. We used it until she was 6 and a half months or until she could turn over in it. Such a well made product worth its price.
Tanna D.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: DockATot Grand Dock - Pristine White
I bought this when my youngest outgrew his Baby Nest (purchased from Etsy) he was around 7 mths so I got the grand. Yes, it's expensive. But if you cosleep at all - or travel with baby -- I recommend. The resale value is also pretty amazing. Just make up you read the instructions on how to properly wash & dry this ptoduct. I think this is a safe product when used correctly. The material is breathable and the quality is amazing.
Laura D.
Osgood, IN
Review for: DockATot Grand Dock - Pristine White
We use this every single night. My baby is 8 months old. She sleeps all night and loves this to sleep in. We have two of them one in our living room on the floor that she uses for her naps or to watch cartoons and take her bottle. I am trying to wean her off but she is up every 2 hours without it. She snuggles to the side and uses the sides of it as a body pillow. Highly recommend these to any parent. They’re expensive but worth it!
Jeana C.
Damascus, MD
Review for: DockATot Grand Dock - Pristine White
Both of my children have loved this and sleep amazingly! Very easy to take apart and clean as well.
Nicole C.
Review for: DockATot Grand Dock - Pristine White
This is amazing! I got it as a hand-me-down from a friend when I was pregnant and it was a lifesaver. My daughter would hangout in this when we watched tv, when we wanted to cuddle in bed with her, and would nap in it. Honestly she slept better in this than she did in her bassinet. Anyone who has a baby needs one of these. It was great quality and easy to wash. The only negative in having the white dockatot was that it got dirty easily. Also, I gave it 4 stars because it is a little pricey so if someone does not want to spend that much and is not gifted this, they miss out on something amazing. Also, I wish it was a little longer/wider so my daughter could have stayed it in longer. She is a pretty tall kid so she grew out of this rather quickly.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mallarie J.
Ashley S.
Memphis, TN
il y a 2 ans
Sukie S. il y a un an
It is worth it! I am almost due but people close to me got it for their children and it was the best purchase they have gotten according to them! They loved how safe baby was and you can even get new covers for it! It’s expensive but if you think about it it’s worth it
Vanessa P.
il y a 2 ans
DockATot Grand Dock - Pristine White ? is the dok a tot really worth it, will it help my baby sleep/ fall asleep on his own. also is it safe to put in bed with you?