DockATot Deluxe Plus Dock - Carrara Marble

by DockATot

The Deluxe+ Dock is the ultimate docking station for your baby ages 0-8 months old. Multifunctional and multitasking, the Dockatot Deluxe+ offers a comfy spot that lets baby rest, lounge, play, cuddle, do tummy time and get diaper changes.Due to the raised tube design and breathable and hypoallergenic materials, the Deluxe+ Dock also offers parents a safe way to co-sleep with their babies (be sure to review and follow all the Sleep Safety Guidelines on our website). Deluxe+ Docks are lightweight and portable, allowing for easy travel. Additional covers are available for purchase to match your mood, room and style.Designed with love in Sweden and made in Europe. All materials used are breathable, washable and hypoallergenic. DockATot offers excellent air-permeability. All filling materials are sourced from world-leading suppliers with hygienic and non-toxic properties.

Textile Material: 100% Cotton

Safety and Security Features: Hypoallergenic

Features: Portable, Padded Bumper, Fabric Lining

For ages 0-8 months old; Lightweight; Portable; Made in Europe

Assembly Details: No assembly required

Holds up to: 22 pounds

Material: Cotton (Frame)

Warranty: 1 year limited warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer's or supplier's warranty for this item prior to purchasing the item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869

Fill Material: 100% Polyester

Includes: Mattress Pad, Bumper

Certifications: Meets CPSC Standards, Meets ASTM Standards

Surface Material: Cotton

Suggested Age: 0-9 Months

Does anyone else’s little one’s seem way too big for this? Just got one for my 8 week old and he can’t even move it’s so narrow and snug around him?
Start your review of DockATot Deluxe Plus Dock - Carrara Marble!
Meghan C.
Greenport, NY
The DockATot is one of my favorite products for my baby. We used it with our first son and are again with our second. I wish I could get every cover because I love all of their patterns! Plus, it is so easy to wash when necessary and it is not difficult to put it back together. Snuggles our babe while also keeping him from rolling in our bed! (Supervised- relax!) Definitely need to get the Grand this time around because we love it so much🤩DockATot
hannah S.
Pontotoc, MS
I love love loved this! My little one slept in it at night between my husband and I! It has the most beautiful marble print!
Leah R.
Jacksonville, FL
We bought this for our 8 week old son since we have a knock off version from Amazon. I regret spending the money on this (and it is NOT cheap). It is so SO narrow, my son look at my like I was crazy because his arms were stuck by his sides and he couldn't even move. The bottom feels cheap and not at all plush, just very thin unlike the $40 one I found on Amazon.
Maria N.
Bronx, NY
DockATot Deluxe Plus Dock - Carrara Marble uploaded by Maria N.
I take this everywhere. To any family members house. Best place is the bathroom/living room. Cover is easy to wash too.
Chata R.
11,903 reviews
No la conozco y no he usado esta marca pero deseo poder tenerla para probarlo y de esta manera recomendarlo