BY DOCKATOT

REINVENTS THE WOMB: DockATot has been designed to offer a safe, snug and soothing environment for babies. We like to think it's the next best thing to the womb. Babies can rest, play and lounge without the restrictions of buckles or the distraction of bells and whistles and also allows parents to safely co sleep with their babies. FACILITATES TUMMY TIME: DockATot is the ideal spot to let your little one get their tummy time in. The rounded bumper helps to prop up your baby when placed under their arms. Tummy time helps babies develop neck strength and helps teach them how to develop their motor skills. REDUCES RISK OF FLAT-HEAD SYNDROME: Positional plagiocephaly (aka Flathead Syndrome) is a result of a baby lying on one side of the head more than the other. The mattress on each DockATot is a soft thermobonded fiber wadding plate with a great bearing capacity to relieve pressure on the head. In addition, the fibers of the surrounding bumpers on each dock gives great support and can function as a positioning pr see more...

• Is it really worth the price? I've read nothing but great...2 Answers
  • I've heard tons of moms who swear by the Dockatot and I'm...1 Answers
  • I have a 6 month old but her height is in the 90th percen...2 Answers
DockATot Deluxe Dock (Pristine White) - The All in One Baby Lounger, Sleep Positioner, Portable Crib and Bassinet - Perfect for Co Sleeping - Breathable & Hypoallergenic - Suitable from 0-8 months
Taylir L.
This is my absolute favorite baby gift I have ever received. It is amazingly portable. We literally took it everywhere. I was able to lay my baby down in it from when he was first born up until 9 months (he is a very small little guy). He was always extremely content when he was placed in his DockAtot. I put the Dock on the bathroom floor when I would take showers, on the kitchen floor when I made any meals and I would set the Dock in my bed to safety co-sleep with my baby and husband. The dock is breathable and safe. I always felt so comfortable with him lying in there. It has sides that come up all around the dock that are stiff so baby won’t roll out and it made it easy for us to not roll on to him. The fabric is soft and very easy to wash. I recommend this product to every single person have a baby. It doesn’t matter if you are looking to co sleep or not. The dock can be placed in a crib as well. This product is amazing and I do not know how I would have raised my baby without it!
Kirsten B.
Riverside, CA
It's on the expensive side and it was a gift. I would have not bought it but after having it I realize it's definitely worth it. It makes traveling with baby so much easier! It's a portable bed you can take anywhere around house or to visit family etc. I have a pack and play we put the dock a toy in like personal mattress. I will move it into bed with me if baby is not sleeping well I can just feed and put him in so he's right next to me. If his pacifier falls out I can easily reach him which allows me to get better sleep. When I have to get up to go to Babies crib it wakes me up and i have trouble going back to sleep. Being able to move dock a toy right next to me allows me to help baby and fall back to sleep. I would say it's a must have and pays for itself 10 times over. Worth every penny!
Khristina C.
Cottage grove, OR
I absolutely love the DockATot! It allows my baby to sleep anywhere and everywhere, we just simply take our DockATot with us and she feels secure anytime we put her down for a nap even in a new environment. Having slipcovers makes cleaning it extremely easy. This is an investment piece that I personally feel every parent should buy!
Layla C.
Elk Grove , CA
I think this is such an amazing co sleeping bed. I love mine so much I haven’t gotten this much sleep since little man was born. It’s great for babies who don’t like being swaddled. My only cons are it’s EXPENSIVE LIKE SUPER EXPENSIVE OKAY. Also, it can’t get wet or it builds mold? I saw the scientific video on it so that sucks. You have to keep a blanket over just in case little one has a blow out or something. The quality is amazing though and there’s nothing like it on the market yet so yes I would repurchase 100 percent!
Melissa I.
I am so glad I found this. We have been co-sleeping and it gives me a great deal of peace of mind that baby is safe. It makes going to Nana’s house a breeze. It’s a bit pricey so I spent a few weeks debating whether or not I should get it and I’m so glad I did.
Lauren S.
Norman, OK
I was skeptical of all the good reviews but my first three babies have always been horrible about taking naps and I REALLY needed something that would help when baby #4 came. I work from home during maternity leave and so baby is supervised during naps but I need to actually be able to work and I do not know what magic this dock-a-tot has but I had zero problems with naps on maternity leave! Even now that he is older he loves to snuggle and play in his dock-a-tot and we are contemplating buying the bigger one for him now that he is outgrowing the deluxe.
Laura S.
York PA
This was an awesome baby shower gift from my brother. Now that my LO is finally here I am seeing first hand what the hype was all about. It’s great to have such a convenient and travel friendly place to put him down (even though tbh he only naps in it for short stretches since I just love sleepy snuggles with my baby bear 😩🐻✨) I would highly recommend this to any expecting mom !
Samantha P.
Staten Island, NY
I got a lot of "stuff" when my daughter was born and I didn't need most of it. So when I saw the price tag on this item I assumed it would be a waste. OMG was I wrong! My daughter falls asleep the second she's in it and stays asleep great. It makes traveling so easy because the "bed" that she's comfortable in can come with us anywhere. I love this product so much and will definitely be sure to have to handy for any future kids.
Mallory B.
Grenada, MS
I tell every first mom that she needs this. It was a lifesaver for us and even though my little one is grown out of it, she still uses it to lounge in! I love that you can remove the cover and throw it in the wash!
Danielle P.
Yes yes yes. Everyone needs this. 😐 it’s such an easy, comfy travel bed for babies. My youngest sleeps in his every night. It helps him feel snuggled and cozy and it’s lightweight to bring places overnight. I also have the fern patterned cover, but I would love some more because they have so many cute options!
Randee R.
Downey , CA
Is it really worth the price? I've read nothing but great reviews but I'm still wondering if it's a must! If you have one, around what age is your baby starting to grow out of it?
Betty B.
I have a 6 month old but her height is in the 90th percentile, will this one be too small? But then I am afraid the grand version would be too wide. Which one should I get?
Alicia W.
Fort Collins
I'd love to try this for baby number 3 due in February. My idea is skip the bassinet and transition baby early on to her crib with the Dock a Tot. Have any of you moms and dads done this successfully?
Rachel S.
I've heard tons of moms who swear by the Dockatot and I'm on the fence about buying one. I have a bouncer/swing, arms reach cosleeper, rock n play and boppy lounger. Would the Dockatot be redundant? What do you use it for primarily? Safe cosleeping? Just curious to see if it is something I really need or not. Thx!
Nicole A.
Hope Mills, NC
What is the product made of? Is it foam, an air tube, or cotton in the rings?