BY DOCKATOT

• I've heard tons of moms who swear by the Dockatot and I'm on the ...1 Answers
  • I have a 6 month old but her height is in the 90th percentile, wi...2 Answers
  • What is the product made of? Is it foam, an air t... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Target
Taylir W.
This is my absolute favorite baby gift I have ever received. It is amazingly portable. We literally took it everywhere. I was able to lay my baby down in it from when he was first born up until 9 months (he is a very small little guy). He was always extremely content when he was placed in his DockAtot. I put the Dock on the bathroom floor when I would take showers, on the kitchen floor when I made any meals and I would set the Dock in my bed to safety co-sleep with my baby and husband. The dock is breathable and safe. I always felt so comfortable with him lying in there. It has sides that come up all around the dock that are stiff so baby won’t roll out and it made it easy for us to not roll on to him. The fabric is soft and very easy to wash. I recommend this product to every single person have a baby. It doesn’t matter if you are looking to co sleep or not. The dock can be placed in a crib as well. This product is amazing and I do not know how I would have raised my baby without it!
Alexis D.
Rockville Ctr, NY
Baby MUST HAVE item! It’s perfect for when u want to lounge in bed or sit on the couch and have ur baby close to you but safe. Don’t have to worry about baby rolling away or suffocating. We also use it as a place to safely change the baby (with changing mat) when we don’t want to carry him up to nursery. Also pretty easy to travel with.
Cover is removable to wash.
Lauren S.
Norman, OK
I was skeptical of all the good reviews but my first three babies have always been horrible about taking naps and I REALLY needed something that would help when baby #4 came. I work from home during maternity leave and so baby is supervised during naps but I need to actually be able to work and I do not know what magic this dock-a-tot has but I had zero problems with naps on maternity leave! Even now that he is older he loves to snuggle and play in his dock-a-tot and we are contemplating buying the bigger one for him now that he is outgrowing the deluxe.
Caitlin R.
Wooster, OH
This product is perfect for anyone who is looking for a safe way to cosleep with the baby. Whether it’s because you’re nursing, or just want your baby close by for feedings during the night, this product is a Safeway to have your baby close to you.
Samantha P.
Hampton, VA
I got a lot of "stuff" when my daughter was born and I didn't need most of it. So when I saw the price tag on this item I assumed it would be a waste. OMG was I wrong! My daughter falls asleep the second she's in it and stays asleep great. It makes traveling so easy because the "bed" that she's comfortable in can come with us anywhere. I love this product so much and will definitely be sure to have to handy for any future kids.
Brittanie A.
Fpo, AP
I really want this dockatot grand stage 2 for my little one. I feel that it would help him sleep better. You can get it on the dockatot website. It is a bit pricey but I think it totally worth it. I recommend this product
Tatiana M.
If you’re having a baby, buy this. Now. I was hesitant to purchase, because it is expensive. But after having my son, he only wanted to sleep in the mamaroo and that made me uncomfortable, he was so far away. After a few very restless nights, I decided it was time. I’m not kidding, twenty minutes after getting the dockatot, he was out like a light. Took the best nap he’s ever had. I suggest everyone getting this.
Jaycie O.
Mililani, HI
Love this! When my baby was first a newborn, we would put her in this to nap. It makes baby feel like they are still in the womb. It has pads all around to make them feel secure. I would recommend not to use this once baby is able to sleep on their side. It’s also great as a changing table. The only problem would be that it is white but it’s machine washable and easy to clean!
Lauren P.
Bought this for my baby boy and it is so comfortable I love that it comes with a case to travel with and the cover is washable. This bed is awesome for newborns and young infants as they love the swaddle feeling. I would recommend this to all the mommies out there.
Angela M.
Absolute must have for moms! This is probably the most used baby item we have purchased. It's portable, soft, and our baby loves sleeping in it! This is definitely best for co-sleeping! It is also easy to clean, just toss the cover in the washer, lay flat to dry then It's good as new! Our little one has tried numerous bassinets, but the DockATot Deluxe Dock (Pristine White) - The All in One Baby Lounger, Sleep Positioner, Portable Crib and Bassinet - Perfect for Co Sleeping - Breathable & Hypoallergenic - Suitable from 0-8 months is what actually works!
Betty B.
I have a 6 month old but her height is in the 90th percentile, will this one be too small? But then I am afraid the grand version would be too wide. Which one should I get?
Rachel S.
I've heard tons of moms who swear by the Dockatot and I'm on the fence about buying one. I have a bouncer/swing, arms reach cosleeper, rock n play and boppy lounger. Would the Dockatot be redundant? What do you use it for primarily? Safe cosleeping? Just curious to see if it is something I really need or not. Thx!
Randee R.
Downey , CA
Is it really worth the price? I've read nothing but great reviews but I'm still wondering if it's a must! If you have one, around what age is your baby starting to grow out of it?
Alicia W.
Fort Collins
I'd love to try this for baby number 3 due in February. My idea is skip the bassinet and transition baby early on to her crib with the Dock a Tot. Have any of you moms and dads done this successfully?
Nicole A.
Hope Mills, NC
What is the product made of? Is it foam, an air tube, or cotton in the rings?