BY GIRL SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Crisp and crunchy oatmeal cookies with creamy peanut butter filling.

Melissa R.
Dunbar, WV
I love peanut butter cookies, so this year I decided to try these out. They're alright, but not something I can eat a lot of before getting burnt out. I guess that can be a good thing, but I feel like these could be better.
Emma C.
Columbia, KY
These are amazing! They are like a nutter butter but thicker. Anything peanut butter is my favorite. My local Girl Scouts sell these for $5 a box & I think that’s a fair price.
Kenia R.
I love this type of cookie ir reminds me of my childhood it’s expensive but they are soo goooooood
Lynn B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great peanut butter sandwich cookie. I even freeze them to prolong eating them. The box has two sleeves. They are pricey given the quantity. They’re only sold once a year, so stock up.
Sarah C.
Dayton, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Can't go wrong with girl scout cookies theyr e America's sweetheart of treats! Every flavor is great although we all have our absolute favorites and this ones mine!
Valerie S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these cookie and the fact that theyre gluten free ! My daughter is obbsessed and wuxh a good price best 5 dollar ever spent
jennifer h.
Quincy, MA
I’m usually a fan of the thin mints but i got some of these this year and I’m obsessed! The cookies and the filling are peanut buttery. The filling actually was a little “chunky” with nuts! They just taste good!!
Amanda S.
These are delicious. I love the peanut butter cookie with the filling combination. The boxes are a bit expensive though and you definitely don’t get a lot for what you pay for.
Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
As a Girl Scouts Mom I may be a little bias to this review but in this house we love Girl Scout cookies. This is a peanut butter sandwich cookie. It has a salty sweet taste. One of the lowest calorie cookies we sell.
Kaitrin F.
Perfect balance between peanut butter and shortbread! Melts in your mouth! Delicious!
April B.
University Pl, WA
Has anyone else heard Girl Scout cookies are going to be sold online next go round?
Kody B.
What is your favorite cookie?? And go...
Rebecca A.
Is anyone else upset that majority of the cookies no longer have their well known names?
Diana Q.
I hear the price was going to be $4 and something a box soon. Can anyone confirm or deny this?
Gabrielle F.
Are these sold year round anywhere?