BY GIRL SCOUTS OF AMERICA #95 in Cookies

Crisp and crunchy oatmeal cookies with creamy peanut butter filling.

Amber T.
St, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Good old girl scout cookies❤ the peanut butter ones were always my favourite! I buy as many boxes as I can.
Melissa R.
Dunbar, WV
I love peanut butter cookies, so this year I decided to try these out. They're alright, but not something I can eat a lot of before getting burnt out. I guess that can be a good thing, but I feel like these could be better.
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
My FAVORITE Girl Scout cookie. I’m obsessed. The best peanut butter sandwich cookie... period. I dip them in milk and the next thing I know, the whole sleeve of cookies is gone. Highly recommend. Repeat customer until they stop making them.
kandiss J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love Girl Scout Cookies. These are peanut butter and they are so yummy. They have a peanut butter cream between two peanut butter cookies like a sandwich. They are sweet and peanut buttery. I recommend them!
Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
I probably shouldn't admit this but i will...I hide these when I get them because I don't want to share! The do-si-dos have been my favorite since back in the 80s when i was a girl scout and sold them myself. They are crispy crunchy peanut buttery goodness. It's a patty type cookie (think oreos) and the outer cookie is a crispy peanuty cookie with the inside layer of smooth peanut butter taste and they are just so good. I so wish I could get them all year long...but seriously, if you are a peanut buttery cookie fan like I am, give them a try. They are great!!
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These cookies are pretty good! I wasn't sure how they would taste but they are great! Which most Girl Scout cookies do taste great! I recommend eating them with a glass of milk, yum!!
Andrea G.
Columbus, OH
You can't get these into my mouth fast enough. Peanut butter crispy perfection
Shai C.
I purchased these from Girl Scouts in front of Wal-Mart and these have become one of my favorites! The taste of the peanut butter along with the cookie is scrumptious beyond description! It's not messy to eat and honestly: They're addictive. I'm glad I only purchase one box.
Dakota L.
Brookport, IL
My favorite girl scout cookies ever! Wonderful peanut butter filling with a plain cookie on each side and isn't overly sweet.
Jordyn L.
Not a fan. They're too hard and don't have enough time flavor, it would be better if they were a bit softer.
April B.
University Pl, WA
Has anyone else heard Girl Scout cookies are going to be sold online next go round?
Kody B.
What is your favorite cookie?? And go...
Rebecca A.
Is anyone else upset that majority of the cookies no longer have their well known names?
Diana Q.
I hear the price was going to be $4 and something a box soon. Can anyone confirm or deny this?
Gabrielle F.
Are these sold year round anywhere?