BY GIRL SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Crisp and crunchy oatmeal cookies with creamy peanut butter filling.

Kaley M.
I love love love Do-si-dos Girl Scout Cookies!! I buy from a family friends daughter every single year. They are my absolute favorite. I stock up each year so they'll last me awhile (even though they never last very long)
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These cookies are pretty good! I wasn't sure how they would taste but they are great! Which most Girl Scout cookies do taste great! I recommend eating them with a glass of milk, yum!!
Moe R.
Greenville, SC
Do-si-dos remind me of my childhood. They are crunchy and salty and peanut buttery and holy smokes, they're good dipped in milk. I feel like do-si-dos are the unsung heroes of the Girl Scout Cookie world, but that's okay... that just means there's more for me. :)
Sarah O.
These are the best girl scout cookies. If you love peanut cookies then these will be your favorite. These are a peanut butter sandwich with a peanut butter filling in the middle.
Katie G.
Jamaica, NY
If you love peanut butter you will love these cookies! I could easily eat a whole box in one sitting. The actual cookies are pretty good and the peanut butter in between just makes it that much better.
Yesenia D.
These cookies are by far the best Peanut Butter cookies in the world! I can never just eat one! Every time girl scout cookies are being sold I always buy a couple of boxes! A must try for any peanut lover fan!
Kylie B.
I literally hunt down Girl Scout troops to buy these! I buy a case or more every single year!!!! I'm obsessed with these. Super affordable as always but sadly it seems there are less in the box each year. I'll still keep buying then though!
TheStyle C.
Lithonia, GA
I am a HUGE Peanut Butter Lover! I Enjoy the Crunchy Peanut Butter flavor of the cookie that "sandwiches" the smooth yummy peanut butter. I can eat a whole pack of these with skim milk in One sitting!
Julia B.
Winnetka, IL
A thing of my childhood! Although they are not my favorite, do-si-dos are pretty tasty since they have a rich peanut butter taste and are really crunchy. However, they are not my favorite since they are slightly dry. But, I would say overall they are worth the price!
Pam H.
Johnstown, PA
These are the best girl scout cookies I have ever had
They are shortbread with peanut butter and great with a glass of milk
I bought them from a local girl scout and I am a repeat customer for many years
I would definitely recommend to others They do not disappoint
April B.
University Pl, WA
Has anyone else heard Girl Scout cookies are going to be sold online next go round?
Kody B.
What is your favorite cookie?? And go...
Rebecca A.
Is anyone else upset that majority of the cookies no longer have their well known names?
Diana Q.
I hear the price was going to be $4 and something a box soon. Can anyone confirm or deny this?
Gabrielle F.
Are these sold year round anywhere?