BY GIRL SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Crisp and crunchy oatmeal cookies with creamy peanut butter filling.

Cassandra Z.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm so excited that it's Girl Scout cookie season right now because that's the only time I can get this specific peanut butter cookie. If there's a generic version that stacks up, I have yet to find it. If you're into pb, you'll be into these.
Kyle B.
Chenoa, IL
Love these cookies. I try not to eat a whole sleeve at once, but it can be a challenge. So much flavor is packed into each cookie. The flavor is much better than some other options. I usually get these from the girl scouts in the area as everyone is pushing them.
Sam L.
Spring hill, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do-si-dos are the best Girl Scout cookies. Thin mints are way over rated. What's not to love about peanut butter and chocolate? Nothing. These are far from healthy but they're a good splurge for the one time a year they are out. I'd recommend these cookies 100%
Gen F.
Saint James, NY
Definitely one of my favorites for the season! Do-si-dos have the perfect amount of peanut butter sandwiched between two delicious peanut butter cookies. Whenever ordering Girl Scout cookies, I always order these! I'd definitely recommend to some peanut butter lovers.
Cami H.
Denver, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are a pretty average Girl Scout cookie. They are the best but aren’t the worst. They go really well with milk I think to take away all of that drying peanut butter. But the cookie with the creamy peanut butter in the middle is really good and it all supports your local Girl Scouts!
Kiki D.
Lumberton, NJ
These are my all time favorite cookie. They are light and don't leave your mouth dry. The flavor is the perfect amount of peanut butter without overwhelming your taste buds. I would recommend it to others
Haley H.
Saint Johns, FL
This is my one of my two favorite girl scout cookies. They are soooo good. The actual cookie has a softness to them and isn't hard. They are only $4 but are only sold a few times without the year!! i will be stocking up on them!! i would recommend!!
Nikki S.
Mount Juliet, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These cookies are amazing. I always buy a few boxes, between me, the kids and my husband, they never last longer than the day I buy them.The peanut butter is light ,flavorful and compliments the cookie perfectly. These cookies are yummy.
Michelle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My sister and two neices were girl scouts for years and I would buy boxes and boxes of this cookie. I even tried re creating it but it just wasn't the same. This is by far the best cookie of them all.
Jennifer D.
Moscow, ID
These are my favorite GS cookies! They are the ultimate peanut butter sandwich cookie and I buy them year after year. Delicious! Great for dunking in coffee or milk. They make a great once a year treat!
April B.
University Pl, WA
Has anyone else heard Girl Scout cookies are going to be sold online next go round?
Kody B.
What is your favorite cookie?? And go...
Rebecca A.
Is anyone else upset that majority of the cookies no longer have their well known names?
Diana Q.
I hear the price was going to be $4 and something a box soon. Can anyone confirm or deny this?
Gabrielle F.
Are these sold year round anywhere?