BY GIRL SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Crisp and crunchy oatmeal cookies with creamy peanut butter filling.

jane c.
Culver City, CA
my favorite girl scout cookie isn't the samosa or thin mint. but it's these amazing do-si-dos. it's a simple peanut butter cookie with a peanut butter center. only so much more amazing. the simplicity is hard to perfect & they have gone & done it. i stock up on these cookies, since it's so easy to go through them. hope you give them a try
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are actually my favorite Girl Scout cookies. They taste like amazing peanut butter and are some of the healthiest of the Girl Scout cookies. The boxes of cookies have increased in price, but they certainly are worth it. I would recommend these to anyone, especially those who like peanut butter.
jessica r.
Albertville, AL
Do-si-dos are hands down one of my favorite cookies. We always got Girl Scout cookies when I was growing up so that probably fueled my love for them. I love the peanut-buttery taste that these little cookies have, and I love helping young girls achieve their goals by buying them!
Morgan C.
Murray, UT
Best cookies ever! I wish I could get these cookies year round but I hoard them when the go on sale once a year. Unfortunately my stock pile never seems to last very long though! Hopefully these will one day be sold in stores year round so I can continue my obsession.
Dana M.
Liberty, SC
Oh, how I do love these cookies. I hide them in my mommy stash for after the kid and hubby are in bed. I think these are wonderful. I wish all of the Girl Scout cookies were sold all year round. These are wonderful with a glass of milk. They have the perfect peanut butter taste. I believe they are $3.50 per box.
Sarah C.
Sierra Vista, AZ
This has the right amount of crunch to begin with. There isnt too much peanut butter taste to overwhelm anyone from having multiple cookies in one sitting. The filling from the inside of the cookie is just like the crunch of the cookie. Just perfect amount of peanut flavor.
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
ClaSSic GiRl SCOUt Flavor.
Soooo Yummy. 😍👅
Peanut Butter Deliciouness.
Two yummy Peanut Butter Cookies with a Nice Thick Peanut Butter Cream in between them.
There are two decent size Rolls of the Do-si-Dos 🍪 CookieS.
I have always loved these.
I miss Girl Scouts!!!
Cortney S.
Chesapeake, VA
I love these cookies!!! I get so excited for girl scout season every year because of them! They have a great peanut butter flavor without being too sweet or over powering! They are my guilty pleasure every year and i will buy them as soon as i get the chance!
Brianna D.
Plattsburgh, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love when I get the treat of being able to eat these. These are my favorite Girl Scout Cookies out of all of them, since I love peanut butter. All of the Girl Scout Cookies are literally delicious, I don't know what to say to be honest. We all love them. Wonderful.
Markela H.
THE BEST GIRL SCOUT COOKIES HANDS DOWN lol they are like luxury nutter butters. if you like peanut butter or cookies, this is something to try. some of my friends that dont like oatmeal cookies love these, because they arent heavy on the oatmeal at all.
April B.
University Pl, WA
Has anyone else heard Girl Scout cookies are going to be sold online next go round?
Kody B.
What is your favorite cookie?? And go...
Rebecca A.
Is anyone else upset that majority of the cookies no longer have their well known names?
Diana Q.
I hear the price was going to be $4 and something a box soon. Can anyone confirm or deny this?
Gabrielle F.
Are these sold year round anywhere?