BY GIRL SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Crisp and crunchy oatmeal cookies with creamy peanut butter filling.

Sarah C.
Sierra Vista, AZ
This has the right amount of crunch to begin with. There isnt too much peanut butter taste to overwhelm anyone from having multiple cookies in one sitting. The filling from the inside of the cookie is just like the crunch of the cookie. Just perfect amount of peanut flavor.
Dana M.
Liberty, SC
Oh, how I do love these cookies. I hide them in my mommy stash for after the kid and hubby are in bed. I think these are wonderful. I wish all of the Girl Scout cookies were sold all year round. These are wonderful with a glass of milk. They have the perfect peanut butter taste. I believe they are $3.50 per box.
Cortney S.
Chesapeake, VA
I love these cookies!!! I get so excited for girl scout season every year because of them! They have a great peanut butter flavor without being too sweet or over powering! They are my guilty pleasure every year and i will buy them as soon as i get the chance!
Brianna D.
Plattsburgh, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love when I get the treat of being able to eat these. These are my favorite Girl Scout Cookies out of all of them, since I love peanut butter. All of the Girl Scout Cookies are literally delicious, I don't know what to say to be honest. We all love them. Wonderful.
Victoria P.
Meadville, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I think its a great fundraiser! It provides camping/Learning to get along/Funding for Girl scout camp To some of the girl's that can't afford it and the cookies oh my they are to die for! I love Do-si-Do's They are one of my favorite Girl scout cookies!
Markela H.
Groton, CT
THE BEST GIRL SCOUT COOKIES HANDS DOWN lol they are like luxury nutter butters. if you like peanut butter or cookies, this is something to try. some of my friends that dont like oatmeal cookies love these, because they arent heavy on the oatmeal at all.
Janie A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Beside the Thin Mints, these are my favorite type of Girl Scout cookies! They are absolutely delicious, they have two peanut butter cookies with sweetened peanut buttery goodness in the middle! I would highly recommend them to any peanut butter lover out there!
Kelsey N.
macomb, MI
My absolute favorite since before I was even a girl scout. I love peanut butter so this cookie is kind of like my heaven! I love the crunch and crumble as you bite in and the smooth, creamy peanut butter in the middle. If you only buy one box of girl scout cookies, make sure it's this one!
Kelly T.
Memphis, TN
I cannot contain myself around Do-si-dos! I'm not a sweet fan but they have the perfect balance of salty/sweet that keeps me coming back for more! The creamy peanut butter is sandwiched between two delectably crunchy cookies. These are perfect to curb whatever sweet tooth craving I may have!
Jen G.
I use the be a Girl Scout when I was little and always looked forward to cookie time. Slowly but surely the price of the cookies have gone up but I still love and buy the peanut butter cookies every year. I typically buy a box for myself and donate a dozen to the troops.
April B.
University Pl, WA
Has anyone else heard Girl Scout cookies are going to be sold online next go round?
Kody B.
What is your favorite cookie?? And go...
Rebecca A.
Is anyone else upset that majority of the cookies no longer have their well known names?
Diana Q.
I hear the price was going to be $4 and something a box soon. Can anyone confirm or deny this?
Gabrielle F.
Are these sold year round anywhere?