BY GIRL SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Crisp and crunchy oatmeal cookies with creamy peanut butter filling.

DeVonna P.
Duluth, GA
Who doesn’t like Dosie dough cookies by the Girl Scouts! They always meet my expectations with the flavors! That’s probably why am a repeat customer. I don’t know how healthy you are because I typically can eat a box in less than two hours, which is ridiculous! But since I’m pregnant I am on the lookout for a Girl Scout who has all the flavors I need!
Melissa R.
Dunbar, WV
I love peanut butter cookies, so this year I decided to try these out. They're alright, but not something I can eat a lot of before getting burnt out. I guess that can be a good thing, but I feel like these could be better.
Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
As a Girl Scouts Mom I may be a little bias to this review but in this house we love Girl Scout cookies. This is a peanut butter sandwich cookie. It has a salty sweet taste. One of the lowest calorie cookies we sell.
kandiss J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love Girl Scout Cookies. These are peanut butter and they are so yummy. They have a peanut butter cream between two peanut butter cookies like a sandwich. They are sweet and peanut buttery. I recommend them!
Lynn B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Great peanut butter sandwich cookie. I even freeze them to prolong eating them. The box has two sleeves. They are pricey given the quantity. They’re only sold once a year, so stock up.
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
My FAVORITE Girl Scout cookie. I’m obsessed. The best peanut butter sandwich cookie... period. I dip them in milk and the next thing I know, the whole sleeve of cookies is gone. Highly recommend. Repeat customer until they stop making them.
Emma C.
Columbia, KY
These are amazing! They are like a nutter butter but thicker. Anything peanut butter is my favorite. My local Girl Scouts sell these for $5 a box & I think that’s a fair price.
Tayler H.
Richardson , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Do-si-Dos are the worst Girl Scout cookies.... I usually love cookies but if these were the only ones that the Girl Scouts has left, I wouldn’t buy them. They just aren’t that good compared to the other ones. I like the peanut butter but it’s not even worth the calories or the $5 per box. Thin Mints are way better!!
Sarah C.
Dayton, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Can't go wrong with girl scout cookies theyr e America's sweetheart of treats! Every flavor is great although we all have our absolute favorites and this ones mine!
Julia H.
Midland, MI
Forever waiting for girl scouts to get rid of their do-si-dos. I was a girlscout for YEARS and these were always my lowest selling cookies. Honestly, not good. If you're looking for some peanut butter goodness, try the Tagalongs. Don't waste your time on these bc they're not good and they're dry
April B.
University Pl, WA
Has anyone else heard Girl Scout cookies are going to be sold online next go round?
Kody B.
What is your favorite cookie?? And go...
Rebecca A.
Is anyone else upset that majority of the cookies no longer have their well known names?
Diana Q.
I hear the price was going to be $4 and something a box soon. Can anyone confirm or deny this?
Gabrielle F.
Are these sold year round anywhere?