BY GIRL SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Crisp and crunchy oatmeal cookies with creamy peanut butter filling.

DeVonna P.
Lithonia, GA
Who doesn’t like Dosie dough cookies by the Girl Scouts! They always meet my expectations with the flavors! That’s probably why am a repeat customer. I don’t know how healthy you are because I typically can eat a box in less than two hours, which is ridiculous! But since I’m pregnant I am on the lookout for a Girl Scout who has all the flavors I need!
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
My FAVORITE Girl Scout cookie. I’m obsessed. The best peanut butter sandwich cookie... period. I dip them in milk and the next thing I know, the whole sleeve of cookies is gone. Highly recommend. Repeat customer until they stop making them.
Melissa R.
Dunbar, WV
I love peanut butter cookies, so this year I decided to try these out. They're alright, but not something I can eat a lot of before getting burnt out. I guess that can be a good thing, but I feel like these could be better.
Tayler H.
Richardson, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Do-si-Dos are the worst Girl Scout cookies.... I usually love cookies but if these were the only ones that the Girl Scouts has left, I wouldn’t buy them. They just aren’t that good compared to the other ones. I like the peanut butter but it’s not even worth the calories or the $5 per box. Thin Mints are way better!!
Julia H.
New Orleans, LA
Forever waiting for girl scouts to get rid of their do-si-dos. I was a girlscout for YEARS and these were always my lowest selling cookies. Honestly, not good. If you're looking for some peanut butter goodness, try the Tagalongs. Don't waste your time on these bc they're not good and they're dry
Haley S.
Dieterich, IL
For a peanut butter cookie, these are pretty good. I’d say they’re a second or third favorite cookie in our house, but since we can only get them every now and then I prefer nutter butter cookies to these. They are pretty good though and if they were more readily available I’d buy more.
Sarah K.
Oregon
Girl Scout cookies have literally been a part of my entries chilshood and now that I’m an adult I get to enjoy them all over again without having to sell them! They have a delicious peanut butter flavor and last forever if you can refrain from eating them all in one sitting.
Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
As a Girl Scouts Mom I may be a little bias to this review but in this house we love Girl Scout cookies. This is a peanut butter sandwich cookie. It has a salty sweet taste. One of the lowest calorie cookies we sell.
Maria L.
Every year we buy Girl Scout cookies. We buy a little bit of everything. I don't like peanut butter cookies much. But they satisfy my taste buds when I'm in the mood.
Lynn B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Great peanut butter sandwich cookie. I even freeze them to prolong eating them. The box has two sleeves. They are pricey given the quantity. They’re only sold once a year, so stock up.
April B.
University Pl, WA
Has anyone else heard Girl Scout cookies are going to be sold online next go round?
Kody B.
What is your favorite cookie?? And go...
Rebecca A.
Is anyone else upset that majority of the cookies no longer have their well known names?
Diana Q.
I hear the price was going to be $4 and something a box soon. Can anyone confirm or deny this?
Gabrielle F.
Are these sold year round anywhere?