BY GIRL SCOUTS OF AMERICA #70 in Cookies

Crisp and crunchy oatmeal cookies with creamy peanut butter filling.

Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert
Ever since I was a child and a girl scout myself these cookies have been my all time favorites. It was hard for me to sell them and have them in my house because I wanted to keep and eat them all. My mom finally just had to lock them in her room. Ha. These cookies aren't dry at all. They have the perfect amount of moistened and firm cookie texture. The peanut butter tastes real. It doesn't taste like it's some fake version at all. This formula has long been perfected and they haven't messed with it. Its peanut buttery, cookie taste is one of a kind. The best of the best. What all other peanut butter cookies are measured against. If you haven't tried these (although I would be surprised.) I would suggest you do at the first chance you get. Not to mention you get to support your local troop which opens up a bunch more learning and community opportunities for them.
Jas. J.
Jas. J.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Who doesn't love Girl Scout cookies!!!! My younger cousin is a Girl Scout so I always get super excited when her troop is selling cookies. I love all the different varieties but do-si-dos are my favorite! The peanut butter taste isn't too overpowering & the cookies are so nice & soft that they melt into your mouth. If you haven't tried these Girl Scout cookies you're truly missing out.
chanelle w.
chanelle w.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
The best girl scout cookies of all time, they are addictive. They have the perfect amoun of peanut butter sandwiched between two oatmeal cookies, most of the people in my home tend to eat a sleeve of these in one sitting especially my nephew so, I would recommend more than one box, if you want to get a least one cookie before the rest of your family gets to them.
jane c.
jane c.
Culver City, CA
my favorite girl scout cookie isn't the samosa or thin mint. but it's these amazing do-si-dos. it's a simple peanut butter cookie with a peanut butter center. only so much more amazing. the simplicity is hard to perfect & they have gone & done it. i stock up on these cookies, since it's so easy to go through them. hope you give them a try
Dana M.
Dana M.
Liberty, SC
Oh, how I do love these cookies. I hide them in my mommy stash for after the kid and hubby are in bed. I think these are wonderful. I wish all of the Girl Scout cookies were sold all year round. These are wonderful with a glass of milk. They have the perfect peanut butter taste. I believe they are $3.50 per box.
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Memphis, TN
I cannot contain myself around Do-si-dos! I'm not a sweet fan but they have the perfect balance of salty/sweet that keeps me coming back for more! The creamy peanut butter is sandwiched between two delectably crunchy cookies. These are perfect to curb whatever sweet tooth craving I may have!
Kelsey N.
Kelsey N.
Macomb, MI
My absolute favorite since before I was even a girl scout. I love peanut butter so this cookie is kind of like my heaven! I love the crunch and crumble as you bite in and the smooth, creamy peanut butter in the middle. If you only buy one box of girl scout cookies, make sure it's this one!
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Murray, UT
Best cookies ever! I wish I could get these cookies year round but I hoard them when the go on sale once a year. Unfortunately my stock pile never seems to last very long though! Hopefully these will one day be sold in stores year round so I can continue my obsession.
Kari B.
Kari B.
These are my favorite Girl Scout cookies! I love all things peanut butter! And any sandwich cookie is a win! They're sweet and yummy, but not too much! And I love that the cookies aren't expensive either! You just have to be careful, because it's easy to eat too much!
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
ClaSSic GiRl SCOUt Flavor.
Soooo Yummy. 😍👅
Peanut Butter Deliciouness.
Two yummy Peanut Butter Cookies with a Nice Thick Peanut Butter Cream in between them.
There are two decent size Rolls of the Do-si-Dos 🍪 CookieS.
I have always loved these.
I miss Girl Scouts!!!
April B.
April B.
University Pl, WA
Has anyone else heard Girl Scout cookies are going to be sold online next go round?
Kody B.
Kody B.
What is your favorite cookie?? And go...
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.
Is anyone else upset that majority of the cookies no longer have their well known names?
Diana Q.
Diana Q.
I hear the price was going to be $4 and something a box soon. Can anyone confirm or deny this?
Gabrielle f.
Gabrielle f.
Are these sold year round anywhere?