Do-si-dos® / Peanut Butter Sandwich Girl Scout Cookies

by Girl Scouts of America

Crisp and crunchy oatmeal cookies with creamy peanut butter filling.

Anyone hate These? Please don't.
Which do you prefer: tagalongs or do-si-dos?
What is your favorite cookie?
Start your review of Do-si-dos® / Peanut Butter Sandwich Girl Scout Cookies!
How would you rate this product?
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Do-si-dos® / Peanut Butter Sandwich Girl Scout Cookies uploaded by Chelsea C.
Ok now I know ....not Everybody likes peanut butter . To be honest I don’t really like it either . But these cookies taste soooo good and here’s a tip ( put them in the microwave for 15 seconds and it taste like it is out of the oven ☺️☺️☺️🙈) I am such a fatty . I add a little milk 🥛 and it’s like your grandmother made them . I buy them all the time when I get the chancegirl scouts cookies
Do-si-dos® / Peanut Butter Sandwich Girl Scout Cookies uploaded by K B.
I love Girl Scout Cookie season! Tonight's snacks - [product:do-si-dos®-/-peanut-butter-sandwich-girl-scout-cookies] , Samoas , and [product:thin-mints®-girl-scout-cookies] are probably my 3 favorite kinds of cookies! I would give all 3 flavors five stars! Not only are they great tasting (although I'm pretty sure not very healthy), but they also support little ones!
Reno
I've eaten many girl scout cookies. These are one of my favorites. For a sugary cookie snack, this is one that I would be willing to buy, Personally, I love making my peanut butter jelly sandwiches with these cookies. Just get some two cookies at a time, but some jelly inbetween them, and maybe slice a banana. Cause it's PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!
Jeffersonton, VA
They used to be my absolute favorite cookie. Unfortunately, they have changed the recipe this year. They are sickeningly sweet (sugar along with dextrose and something called “invert sugar”) and they don’t even have a peanut butter taste. Just a too sweet, toasted cookie, bland and not good. So disappointing.
I was a Girl Scout throughout my childhood. Then I was a Girl Scout leader for my daughter for three years. That being said, I have eaten a ton of Girl Scout cookies! These are crunchy oatmeal cookies with a sugary peanut butter sandwiched inside. They are a tiny bit salty and a little sweet.
If you like peanut butter, you would love do-si-dos. I was a girl Scout for 11 years and in my opinion, do-si-dos are the most underrated girl Scout cookie. They are peanut butter crispy cookies with a peanut butter filling in between. Watch out though, because they are addicting!
West Covina, CA
If you are a peanut butter lover, this is the cookie for you. It almost reminds me of the trader joes cookie butter. Its a very crumbly crispy cookie with a peanut butter spread in the middle. The only downside is the quantity you receive for the amount you pay is kinda disappointing
Medford, OR
Purchased at: Safeway
So delicious! My all time favorite girl scout cookie, ever. I could eat an entire box in one sitting, all to myself 🤤 only way to improve these will to make the cookies themselves BIGGER or a double batch lol if you love peanut butter and cookies I recommend you get these!!
Saint Louis, MO
This is first time trying them and they are so good!! They smell like a homemade peanut butter cookie, taste delicious, and I seriously don't know how it could be changed. Suggestion - if you drink coffee, dip these in your cup. Softens them up a bit and is even more delicious!
S Milwaukee, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
And... another one of my favorite girl scout cookies. These legit melt in your mouth. I mean I like anything peanut butter, but I had to get these. I should 9f bought a few boxes because these are another flavor I could eat the whole box in one sitting.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...