Food & SnacksBakeryCookiesGirl Scouts of America
Do-si-dos / Peanut Butter Sandwich Girl Scout Cookies

Do-si-dos® / Peanut Butter Sandwich Girl Scout Cookies

by Girl Scouts of America

Crisp and crunchy oatmeal cookies with creamy peanut butter filling.

Anyone hate These? Please don't.
Which do you prefer: tagalongs or do-si-dos?
What is your favorite cookie?
Start your review of Do-si-dos® / Peanut Butter Sandwich Girl Scout Cookies!
How would you rate this product?
Amy S.
Kokomo, IN
My all time favorite girl scout cookies. I've been in love with these cookies since I was a girl scout as a child. I enjoy eating them long with a nice cold glass of milk. The only thing I don't like is the box has gotten smaller over years and the price keeps going up.
Kim B.
Westfield
I am so disappointed that the recipe has been changed!! The quality of the peanut butter is not good.  The cookie itself is not tasty at all.  From the first bite of this cookie I tasted the difference:(  I noticed that with the recipe change came the name change. "Peanut butter sandwich."
Please change it back. What used to be my favorite GS cookie is no more. I'm very sad about this.
Chad G.
Hazlehurst
What Happened to the Do Si Do's?? I Usually buy 5 cases(60 boxes) of these each year. The Name was changed and the cookie taste different like they were cooked to long. Please fix this. I will not buy next year unless this problem is fixed!

Thanks

Thanks
Ginger L.
Raleigh, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
[product:do-si-dos-/-peanut-butter-sandwich-girl-scout-cookies] are my absolute favorite #girlscout #cookies ever. The only problem that I have is that they don’t last long enough. I can eat the entire box at one sitting. Taste is so enjoyable and dunk them in a little glass of cold milk, you can’t get anything better than that.
Chelsea C.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Do-si-dos® / Peanut Butter Sandwich Girl Scout Cookies uploaded by Chelsea C.
Ok now I know ....not Everybody likes peanut butter . To be honest I don’t really like it either . But these cookies taste soooo good and here’s a tip ( put them in the microwave for 15 seconds and it taste like it is out of the oven ☺️☺️☺️🙈) I am such a fatty . I add a little milk 🥛 and it’s like your grandmother made them . I buy them all the time when I get the chancegirl scouts cookies
Cath L.
Jeffersonton, VA
They used to be my absolute favorite cookie. Unfortunately, they have changed the recipe this year. They are sickeningly sweet (sugar along with dextrose and something called “invert sugar”) and they don’t even have a peanut butter taste. Just a too sweet, toasted cookie, bland and not good. So disappointing.
Seretha P.
Clinton, TN
I love love love Girl Scout cookies I like almost every variety as you can tell by all the varieties that I picked but more than that I love with the cause is all about I would have loved to been in the Girl Scouts when I was a little girl I think their message on the Empower young women is beautiful
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
1,126 reviews
Do-si-dos® / Peanut Butter Sandwich Girl Scout Cookies uploaded by Stacy S.
I really love these cookies. I’m all about peanut butter. It’s a good combo of cookie and creamy peanut butter center. I’ve loved these since a young age when I sold Girl Scout cookies. I highly recommend these.
Stacie B.
Russellville, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My personal favorite. They are soooo good and I can eat a whole box at once lol sshhhhh I don’t say that
ami M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I personally do not enjoy eating oatmeal cookies with peanut butter, but if that sounds good to you, this would be a good bet. some proceeds go the troop you buy it from, so at least there’s that benefit :)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...