Do Princesses Wear Hiking Boots? (Hardcover)

When a little girl asks her mother about princesses, she learns that they are much like herself.

This looks like a cute little book for me to read with my little one has anybody read it
Do princesses wear hiking boots??
Would love to get this for my little cousins for their birthdays... Where can I buy?
Start your review of Do Princesses Wear Hiking Boots? (Hardcover)!
How would you rate this product?
Harrisburg, AR
You know it is so hard to tell if this is a kids book but it looks like it. I would read it to my daughter.
Janesville, CA
Very cute book for younger kids. My sister always laugh when I read her it. It one of her favorite books
Parker, Co
I loved reading this book to the girls I nanny. I think the story shares a great message to little girls!
Silverdale, WA
Darling story .. Great for girls and some boys that have sisters they might get a kick out of it too .
Tampa, FL
Uyyyu mi niña tiene este libro y le encantaaaaa! Y ami tambien me gusts mucho! Ed muy divertido
Hillsboro, OR
Shows what women can be like and teaches little girls in other ways then normal disney books
Reseda, CA
Bookworm Expert Level 3
I loved this book when I was a small girl. I highly recommend it for toddlers little girls .
Laredo Texas , Texas
LO RECOMIENDO MUCHO ES UN MUY BUEN LIBRO ME GUSTO Y ESPERO QUE A USTEDES TAMBIÉN LES GUSTE
Eubank, KY
Read this book to my niece she loved it. Amazing book for little girls. Very recommended.
Kodak, TN
Bookworm Expert Level 3
This book is so cute I shows you that princess isn't all about dressing up and all tha.