BY DO-A-DOT

Are messy art projects driving you dotty? Let your kid paint without the spills or the cleanup with Do-A-Dot paints! These paint markers subtract brushes and water from the equation, and make neat, solid circles that allow for all kinds of artistic expression - patterns, borders, pointillism, and more. They're easy to use, they don't dry out, and the paint is easy to wash off of your little artist's hands. The Do-A-Dot Art Brilliant set of six comes with Do-A-Dot paints in teal, violet, lime green, pink, brown, and brilliant sunflower yellow - the perfect colors for spring flowers (and maybe a doggie, too). Each marker/paint bottle is 2.5 ounces. Recommended for ages 3 and up. WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years. see more...

Jennifer Y.
I love using these bingo dobbers at home with my children and at school with my students as well as when I tutor. They give the kids a fun way to mark off answers and to create beautiful art work. They last a long time but I will definitely buy them again and again when they run out!
Mallory H.
these dot markers are amazing. toddlers and preschoolers love them, both the kids in my preschool class and i think they are so fun. they are bold and vibrant colors, and something different than just an average marker. there are many activities and crafts you could use these for and they are very inexpensive
Zeyda G.
Oakland, CA
These are amazing. I use them with my students and they love them. You can do different activities with them and they have such bold colors. They are easy to use and you can be creative with the texture. I would definitely recommend to parents. so easy to clean up because of the sponge tip.