BeautyNailNail CareDND
Nail Polish Gel & Matching Lacquer Set (424 - Lemon Juice)

DND Nail Polish Gel & Matching Lacquer Set (424 - Lemon Juice)

by DND

DND Products presents, Soak Off Gel Polish, Luminous nail color that applies faster, feels thinner, and lasts longer than any other gel available! Forget base coats, bond-aids, and primers. DND delivers a fast two-step professional system that is...

So I always used this brand of polish what’s another band you recommend ?
Do these go on perfect the first time or do you have to put on multiple layers Do these go on perfect the first time or do you have to put on multiple layers??
Start your review of DND Nail Polish Gel & Matching Lacquer Set (424 - Lemon Juice)!
Crystal J.
Augusta, GA
DND Nail Polish Gel & Matching Lacquer Set (424 - Lemon Juice) uploaded by Crystal J.
The color was bright and beautiful! There was no chipping, no streaking. This was my first experience with gel nails and I loved it. No waiting for nails to dry! IG: HelloChrissMakeup
Courtney P.
Pataskala, OH
DND Nail Polish Gel & Matching Lacquer Set (424 - Lemon Juice) uploaded by Courtney P.
This is one of my favorite summer colors. The polish itself is easy to apply , it doesn't chip and I usually wear it for about 3 weeks.
Suzanne  C.
Saugus, MA
DND Nail Polish Gel & Matching Lacquer Set (424 - Lemon Juice) uploaded by Suzanne  C.
DND Nail Polish Gel & Matching Lacquer Set (424 - Lemon Juice) This is a really nice gel polish. It is very easy to apply and easy to do nail art with. Lemon Juice is an extremely bright but very pretty color and looks nice by itself or with a design and rhinestones. Definitely recommend this color if you are looking for a really bright yellow nail polish!
Shammericka R.
DND Nail Polish Gel & Matching Lacquer Set (424 - Lemon Juice) uploaded by Shammericka R.
I use dnd for a lot of my press on nail sets that I sale. It’s easy to apply and opaque enough. Recommend to everyone. Repeat user.
Yaquelin Z.
Spotsylvania, VA
DND Nail Polish Gel & Matching Lacquer Set (424 - Lemon Juice) uploaded by Yaquelin Z.
All I’m going to say is my nail tech uses dnd all the time and I go on trips and not once has my nails chipped with this polish
Portia  W.
Far Rockaway, NY
DND Nail Polish Gel & Matching Lacquer Set (424 - Lemon Juice) uploaded by Portia  W.
Love it so far. Doesn’t apply thick like other gel polish. Applies smoothly. Beautiful colors and affordable.
Koyasha M.
Gulfport, MS
this is legit the only brand of gel i use. it lasts for 3-4+ weeks and stays shinny. i’ve tried plenty of other gel polish in the past and it’s nothing compared to this, plus it’s a duo so it comes with regular nail polish too
irene M.
Alsip, IL
DND Nail Polish Gel & Matching Lacquer Set (424 - Lemon Juice) uploaded by irene M.
Omg this color! I can't wait for summer 2020 so I can wear this again! Before I got on a plane to Punta Cana I told my nail tech I wanted to a color so bright my boyfriend could spot me from a mile away at the beach lol til this day it's my favorite and it lasted over a month!
Ikaika S.
Honolulu, HI
DND Nail Polish Gel & Matching Lacquer Set (424 - Lemon Juice) uploaded by Ikaika S.
Live it. Because u know it! And your fingers show it! You don’t gotta grow it! Lol 💋 I think that this has been the summer is the best color for nails as people all around the world were wearing this color. I saw this collar on people such as Jeffree Star and Cole Carrigan.:) now I’m considering playing catch-up and doing a Jawbreaker theme lol! I just know Dnd lemon did a wonderful job!!!!
Kasidy  B.
Lambertville, MI
DND Nail Polish Gel & Matching Lacquer Set (424 - Lemon Juice) uploaded by Kasidy  B.
I really liked this color my nail technician used for my nails in honor of pride month!