DML Forte Superior Moisturizing Cream uploaded by Heidy E.

BY DML FORTE

Super moisturizing cream for hands, face and body.  Contains Panthenol. Prolonged relief for severe dry, chapped skin. Non-comedogenic. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance free. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Christina G.
Christina G.
Spring, TX
This works very good !! Leaves skin smooth and soft! ! I like putting it on before my makeup .
Madeline A.
Madeline A.
I use this at night as needed. Particularly in the winter months when it is windy. The panthenol is amazing for dry thirsty skin. Great for all skin types and reasonably priced. I always have this on hand. Great DEEP basic facial moisturizer if you are layering it with other products.
Annie S.
Annie S.
I love this product! The DML I have is a hand cream. It is wonderful. My hands get very dry in the winter and my mom has eczema and this is the only hand cream we use. I would highly suggest it.
member-69abe23db
member-69abe23db
Crofton, MD
Really great moisturizer id recfomend this to anyone even if you don't have super dry skin it's a great hydrator
Cynthia  R.
Cynthia R.
San Benito, TX
I have an obsession with moisturizers and this one has to be officially one of my favorites!