DML Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 25 uploaded by Amanda K.

BY DML

With broad spectrum sunscreens enhanced with Avobenzone. Also contains Hyaluronic Acid. Non-comedogenic. Hypoallergenic. Water Resistant. Unscented. Amino Benzoic Acid free. High sun protection product. Sun Alert:   Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing and using sunscreens, may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun. see more...

Amanda K.
Cupertino
I really don't like wearing face sunscreen because it adds such a tacky and thick feeling to my face, but this sunscreen is literally the best. It's lightweight, not sticky, and does not have a unpleasantly strong odor. It's promoted as a moisturizer as well, and it does keep my face from drying outside. I've been using this for over a year now and will continue to do so!
Jennifer G.
Bauxite, AR
I initially started using this  based on a recommendation by my dermatologist.  That was many, many years ago and while I've tried other moisturizers I always come back to this one.  It is cheap and it works amazingly well.  The only improvement I can think of is to make a bigger bottle with a pump!
Madeline A.
This is a holy grail in my routine. This has great spf and is a makeup primer as well as moisturizing. I have acne prone/sensitive skin too.This is knid of like Benefit Porefessional or Clinique's new prep+start the day but more added benefits and cheaper! It does not leave a white cast before my foundation either. I feel like this cream adds a barrier so my foundation and otherproducts/ environmental harmfulls seem into my skin.
Daniela A.
My ultimate favorite moisturizer! It's smooth, gives deep moisture with hyaluronic acid and has SPF 25. It really improves the skin's texture and evens skin tone. Amazing for people with very sensitive or acne prone skin like me. Highly recommended!
Micaele S.
Jequié
Bom pois o meu coisa O que é aplicativo perfume em que eu gostei e sei lá eu tô falando coisa com coisa não é isso que eu ia fazer aqui
Sarah A.
Gente ele é muito bom de ótima qualidade super recomendo vcs a compraremos! Ele é muito show maquiagens especialidade minha!
thalia s.
Deve ser ummm produtooo bom pata sua peleeee queroo testaa alguma vezzz para ver se e bpmm
Daniela A.
I have tried a sample of this product and loved it! Where can I buy this?
Cortney W.
Never used this before... My only question is.. How well dose it work for sensitive skin
thalia s.
Onde posso encontrar esse produto?
Joesbel H.
barinas,Venezuela
Es muy grasosa?
Mariam arex2838 S.
Medley, FL
I never tried any products of this brand, is this good?