BY DKNY

DKNY Red Delicious by Donna Karan Powerful blend of: Glittering champagne accord Exotic lychee Red raspberry Crisp apple Velvety rose Violet petals Vanilla bean Patchouli Amber notes see more...

Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
If i could rate this DKNY' RED Delicious and give it 10000 stars, i would, with no hesitation at all because it deserves it. My hubby gets me this every Christmas and i couldn't be happier when i unwrap it. The creatively stylish bottle is my favorite thing about it. It should last you months because the scent is long lasting & a little goes a long way. When i wear it i get so many compliments. People always stop me and ask what im wearing. The best way to describe the scent is clean crisp fresh and amazingly apple-y. A must try ; you will NOT be disappointed.
Amber D.
Sandusky, OH
I get so many compliments when I were this fragrance. I like how fruity it smells. I typically wear it during the day. The notes that are in it are: top; litchi and raspberry, middle: patchouli, rose and apple bottom; leather, vanilla, and amber.
Gaelen K.
Westminster, MD
I love this perfume, it is so nostalgic for me! It smells fruity like an apple but mature as well. It lasts a long time on my skin and doesn’t fade right after putting it on like som perfumes! It has lasted me a long time and hasn’t run out. I highly recommend!
Tuesday D.
First of all I love everything DKNY. Their scents are all to die for, but this is my absolute favorite! It is so mature and sexy with those undertones of apple. I wish I could rate this product 20000 stars because it is my favorite. I get so many compliments when I wear this. Can’t wait to purchase my next bottle.
Katie H.
Westland, MI
I love this perfume! I'm a fan of all of the DKNY Delicious perfumes. This one has a more sensual feel to it so I usually wear it at night when I'm going out. It makes me feel confident and sexy. I get compliments every time I wear it. My boyfriend really liked the way this smells; I'd wear it every time we went out when we first started dating.
Jaimee M.
I love the scent of this product! It's sweets but not oveerwhelmingl It lasts long on the skin & you don't have to use much. I bough it at Macy's in Honolulu, HI. I was introduced to it by a friend, who always smelled amazing. The packaging of the bottle is very cute too.
candice d.
Oakley, CA
This hands down is one of my favorites! It's one of my go-to perfume. I always get compliments on how good I smell and I've had random men asking what I'm wearing so they could pick it up for their significant other. Only downfall is it hard to come bye in the stores. I absolutely would bathe myself in this.
Rhonda R.
This perfume smells absolutely delicious .. I've got tons of comments whenever I wear this or any of the dkny scents.. It's a light scent and it stays with unlike some perfumes the scent is gone within a hour.. It's definitely worth the price.I am never without my dkny ..
Doris A.
Classic and exquisite, its aroma distinguishes it from other fragrances, because it is a unique combination, citric and sweet, aroma that leaves the skin hard for many hours and remains intact ... I use it for more 10 years and I never tire of referring it
angela r.
Horicon, WI
I really enjoy this scent alot! Its not over powering at all, but at the same time the small lasts a super long time. Its one of those scents that brings back fond memories, probably because my best friend used to wear it before she moved to Hawaii