BY DONNA KARAN

DKNY Red Delicious Eau De Parfum Spray ( Limited Edition ) for Women - New - DKNY see more...

luisana m.
Mcallen, TX
This has to be one of my favorite fragrances!! Its smell is delightful! I used it everyday when I was in high school and I constantly would get people asking me who I was wearing.. I loved the attention I got!
Sunny A.
Carlsbad, CA
This is definitely one of my most favorite fragrances by DKNY and my boyfriends as well. I get so many compliments on it and have referred many people to it.
Denice R.
LOVE absolutely everything that comes from DKNY and this fragrance is not the exeption i am really fascinated by all her fragrances !!!!
Carine S.
É o meu perfume favorito, possui um cheiro um pouco mais forte, porem bem marcante, a duração é muito longa, passo de manhã e o cheiro fica durante todo o dia, o cheiro é frutal, porem muito diferente, não é enjoativo, vale o investimento.
patricia g.
¿Quién podría decirme que tal es este perfume?