DKNY Red Delicious by Donna Karan for Women uploaded by Jane B.

BY DONNA KARAN

This daring, irresistible floral oriental fragrance opens with a glittering lychee champagne cocktail mixed with crisp apple accord. The middle notes shimmer with velvety rose, while base notes of red raspberry mingle flirtatiously with amber. The result is a sultry experience that is tempting, sexy, and delicious. Notes: Lychee, Raspberry, Apple, Rose, Leather, Vanilla Pod. Style: Tempting. Sexy. Delicious. see more...

• "It smells amazing on me and i will be buying it again. " in 1 review
  • "I use it for special occasions because I find it a bit heavy and strong for every day use." in 1 review
Kelly J.
Had been wearing the same perfume for 20 years til I smelled this one. Now I wear red delicious daily. 1 spray get me through the day smelling delicious ! DKNY Red Delicious by Donna Karan for Women
Teresa I.
Los Angeles, CA
Ok let me begin by stating to love, golden delicious perfume. that being said my boy friend bought me the red delicious for Xmas. He said it was on my Amazon wish list, which I didn't put it there but maybe it came out as part of my history, IDK. Anyway, I wasn't to thrilled with the scent and it took some getting used to but now I like it. Still not better than Golden Delicious. I use the scent for work and my daughter uses it for school. People like it so I guess it was worth trying. Next time I'll make sure that Golden Delicious is right smack in his face so he knows which one I want!
Cassandra C.
My *favorite* fragrance. I've been using DKNY Red Delicious for a decade. I love the scent. It is a bit heavy, but I don't find that it's too much for day to day. I use it regularly; even when I get new fragrances to try, it's always the one I go back to. Pretty hard to find these days but if you spot it, it's worth it!
Shameem A.
Ocala , FL
DKNY brings such amazing scents to life. you only need two sprays to get noticed in a huge room full of people. Ive been stopped multiple times and asked what i had on. It smells amazing on me and i will be buying it again.
Sarah W.
East Hampton, CT
I like this perfume. I use it for special occasions because I find it a bit heavy and strong for every day use.
Amy B.
This is one of the first perfumes I fell in love with. I still use it randomly. Love the crisp smell.
jenngravatt
Erie
This one doesn't smell as good as the green apple. It smells like something more for older females
Madhurima C.
North Brunswick
Purchased at: Macy's
got as a gift, was super excited...but it turned out a bit heavy for my liking, stales stick to my clothes for a week, nothing fresh in it. ok for winter ocassion, but you'll have to wash your clothes right away.
Gen W.
I remember wanting this perfume for ages and when I finally got it (my first big girl perfume haha) I was over the moon! It's definitely expensive so over the years I've found myself using it less and less because I don't wanna waste it, but I don't go anywhere nice enough to make me wanna wear it, as strange as it sounds. It has a lovely scent that reminds me of sweet cheery apples and watermelon.
Tala B.
I love dkny and it smells really nice and its not overpowering its a bit expensive but if you have the money its worth it.

Amazon