DKNY pure Verbena 1 oz  Spray

DKNY pure Verbena 1 oz Spray

BY DKNY

Look good. Feel good. Do good. This pure scent adds a fresh drop of verbena to a world that needs a moment of calm. More than a fragrance, it embraces a way of being that takes time out for the simple things, the things closest to the heart: love, joy, comfort, relationships, and community. This fragrance's verbena calls to mind sparkling citrus and crisp green basil— a naturally derived ingredient sourced from Africa. The scent's overall character is fresh and bright. A light mix of floral notes, including honeysuckle, peony, jasmine petals, is balanced with a finish of white amber, sea moss, and vetiver. The bottle, organic in shape and inspired by a drop of water, appears to be formed by nature. The materials include 100% recyclable glass and a cap of high-purity aluminum. Its compostable box is made of sustainably harvested paper manufactured in a mill that uses 100% renewable energy. Notes: Verbena, Honeysuckle, Peony, Jasmine Petals, White Amber, Sea Moss, and Vetiver. Style: Fresh. Bright. Sophisticated. see more...

DKNY pure Verbena 1 oz  Spray
DKNY pure Verbena 1 oz Spray
Ashley P.
Philadelphia , PA
If I knew what heaven smells like, for me it would be this! Since the minute I sprayed the tiny little tester I received from sephora, I fell in love with this perfume. I immediately went to the store and bought the biggest bottle they had in existence. This is such a clean, fresh, light scent, with a hint of verbena. For me, the vanilla just doesn't do it but this one is the magic potion. I receive nothing but complements while wearing this, I've literally been stopped while walking down the street to answer what perfume I'm wearing.
Corrine W.
Steger, IL
My grandma wears this perfume and Every time I visit her I have to use it! Not sure why I haven't purchased it myself yet..but I do love the DKNY perfume scents!
Angela A.
Aurora, CO
This is a daily grab for me. It light and not offensive so I can get away with wearing it st work. It smell fresh and clean.
IPrincess W.
Love DKNY fragrances. I like this one because it's light and long lasting. The light Verbena scent is lovely.
rabbia k.
Union City, CA
I love this fragrance - it is light fresh and floral scent which goes well with every season.