BY DKNY

To Be Pure is to Be Ourselves Launched By The Design House of Donna Karan In 2011. Possesses a blend of citrus, florals, basil, and verbana. Recommended for daytime use. Gift Set includes: Scent Spray Body Butter Body Wash All in a gift ready box. Verbena Pure Warmth Holiday Set see more...

Stephanie B.
Robbins, NC
I just love the smell of this perfume. You can definitely wear it all day. The smell less from morning until night but it's not too overpowering. I enjoy the smell on many different people! I would definitely recommend this perfume to anybody.
Nilu K.
This is one of my favorite and to go fragrance. Just love the smell. I bought in a set from discounted store so it was totally worth it.
Lay R.
New Iberia , LA
My best friend got me this gift set and I love her for it! Has every fragrance you could possibly need. Casual, professional, and sexy!
Delaila C.
My everyday scent at times. I like to rotate my fragrances. This is has been one of my favorites for a while.
Cori M.
Smelled great but not as great on me. Maybe it was just me but it didn't seem to last too long.