BY DONNA KARAN

Pure DKNY Verbena is a bright, uplifting scent for the woman who enjoys flower forward fragrances . The perfume, released in 2011, is a beautiful mix of floral and green notes. It is a wonderful signature scent for warm months. The fragrance experience begins with verbena, itself a gorgeous blend of powdery and citrusy tones. It is cooled by the herbal scent of basil. The heart notes are jasmine, honeysuckle, and peony. Plush and seductive, they add a feminine touch to the perfume. Sea moss and vetiver bring the fragrance down to earth at the base, as an undertone of white amber lingers beneath. Wear this lovely perfume when a delicate scent will do.

Ashley P.
Philadelphia , PA
If I knew what heaven smells like, for me it would be this! Since the minute I sprayed the tiny little tester I received from sephora, I fell in love with this perfume. I immediately went to the store and bought the biggest bottle they had in existence. This is such a clean, fresh, light scent, with a hint of verbena. For me, the vanilla just doesn't do it but this one is the magic potion. I receive nothing but complements while wearing this, I've literally been stopped while walking down the street to answer what perfume I'm wearing.
Mrs. B.
I adore this scent. I don't like overwhelming scents. You know what I mean, STRONG, STINKY. UGH. This scent is light and pretty, a fresh, clean and lightly floral type of scent. I absolutely LOVE it. It's all I wear now!
Jenna F.
Such a good scent! I was longing for a perfume that lasted all day, as I had been using the Bath and Body Works body mist that you can't smell 5 min after you applied it. Definitely smells amazing and LASTS. Got many compliments while wearing!
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Such a beautiful fresh scent. It has a floral and watery quality. The longevity is alright as well as the sillage. This is only a summer and warm weather perfume.
Corrine W.
Steger, IL
My grandma wears this perfume and Every time I visit her I have to use it! Not sure why I haven't purchased it myself yet..but I do love the DKNY perfume scents!
Angela A.
Aurora, CO
This is a daily grab for me. It light and not offensive so I can get away with wearing it st work. It smell fresh and clean.
IPrincess W.
Love DKNY fragrances. I like this one because it's light and long lasting. The light Verbena scent is lovely.
rabbia k.
Union City, CA
I love this fragrance - it is light fresh and floral scent which goes well with every season.
Alina W.
Smells great, fresh and floral. my mother love is and uses it daily. Her go to fragrance
Madison H.
Riverview, FL
Love the scent I don't think it's to cold over powering perfect for me and everyday wear

Macy's