BY DKNY

Look good. Feel good. Do good. This pure new scent adds a drop of vanilla to a world that needs a moment of calm. More than a fragrance, it embraces a way of being that takes time out for the simple things, the things closest to the heart: love, joy, comfort, relationships, and community. The fragrance's top notes soar of the pure scent of vanilla. Accords of dewdrop petal, lotus flower, and Bulgarian rose harmonize with a floral heart of jasmine, freesia and lush orchid. It finishes in a cradle of warmth: white amber, creamy sandalwood.The vanilla used in this fragrance is grown sustainably in Uganda. pureDKNY also supports CARE, an international development organization, in a specific microfinance project that will reach 900 Ugandan vanilla farmers, many of whom are women.The bottle, organic in shape and inspired by a drop of water, appears to be formed by nature. The materials include 100% recyclable glass and a cap of high-purity aluminum. Its compostable box is made of sustainably harvested paper manufactured in a mill that uses 100% renewable energy. Notes: Vanilla, Dew-Drop Petal, Lotus Flower, Bulgarian Rose, Jasmine, Freesia, Lush Orchid, White Amber, Creamy Sandalwood. Style: Simple. Calm. Authentic. see more...

• I've always liked DKNY products. Does anyone adore this s...1 Answers
MK L.
Katy
I really enjoyed using the DKNY pure 3.4 oz Scent Spray. The smell what great for my everyday wear and when I wore it to school I smelled good all day long even when I went to my internship site. I highly recommend using this product.
Chelsea J.
Easley, SC
This is the perfect perfume for every occasion. It smells amazing but is not overwhelming like most perfumes. I love sweet smelling perfumes!! It lasts all day without having to spray multiple times. They hit the nail on the head with this perfume!
Meagan R.
Dallas, TX
I loved this perfume on my cousin, it always smelt so fresh and light on her. So I went and bought it from Ulta. Sadly for me the scent was overwhelming and almost made me nauseous. This scent on other people is lovely on me not so much.
Dawn T.
Live Oak, TX
This is my absolute favorite year-round. It is a soft enough scent to wear during the day but is sweet and musky enough for an evening out.
Amber G.
Graham, NC
One of my favorite perfume. I usually rotate this with Calvin Klein Eternity and DKNY Be Delicious.
jenn.gravatt
Erie
I use this for everyday where it is the perfect scent for during the day or going out at night
Asma A.
Tacoma , WA
My favorite spray at the moment, it smells so good and lasts so long NO regrets for me.
Mary V.
I've always liked DKNY products. Does anyone adore this scent and why? Does anyone not like it and what's a reason for that opinion?

back