BY DKNY

Nectar Love Eau de Parfum - Irresistible. Intoxicating. Addictive. Experience the allure of Nectar Love as it bottles the heart-stopping moment when eyes meet and the whole world stops. Like a bee captivated by the irresistible draw to a lush blooming flower, Nectar Love captures nature's pull of undeniable attraction. The fragrance is a floral fruity gourmand with an exclusive natural attraction extract of honeycomb and neroli that delivers an addictive dose of delicious attraction.Fragrance Notes:Top - Yellow freesia, mandarin, solar salicylatesMid - Jasmine, muguet, mirabelleBase - Honeycomb neroli extract - Nectar Love Eau de Parfum see more...

Nevada G.
Athens, AL
I absolutely love the smell of honeysuckle in the spring; unfortunately, I have severe seasonal allergies, so inhaling deeply is not wise!  This perfume gives me that perfect honeysuckle scent throughout the year without consequence.  It melds well with my body chemistry, and it lasts a good while on my skin.  So happy I snatched this on sale after Christmas!  Highly recommend if you enjoy floral scents!
Heather L.
Rocky Point, NC
Summer sweetness in a bottle. Such a sweet, fruity "nectar" smell. In love. Lasts all day. Not super strong that its sickly sweet. And my husband says I smell so good everytime I wear it. If he likes it I am sold forever. Dkny Nectar Love Eau de Parfum
Melanie D.
West Monroe, LA
I received this as a gift and am very happy with it. It has a slight sweet scent, hence the name nectar, but it’s not a sick candy sweet, it’s more of an outdoor nature sweet. It doesn’t remind me of other fragrances. I like it.
Heather W.
A light, pleasant summery floral scent of which I can't get enough. A little goes a long way, and it lasts in the all day Southern heat - I couldn't ask for anything more! It replaced my old perfume the moment I purchased it.
Heather T.
Nashville, TN
This is one of my all time favorites! It reminds me of summer in the county with honey suckles everywhere. It last all day on me and has the cutest little bottle. If you like light airy sweetness you should really try this.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I got this perfume as a sample and I am completely in love with the smell of it. It is very irresistible, intoxicating, and addictive. It’s very sweet and warm with a touch of vanilla. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a new fragrance. I will definitely be buying the full-size product.
Lisa C.
Greenwood
Received this for a gift for my birthday. The person I got it from New I loved DKNY. This one I had not tried yet and now at this is my absolute favorite. It has a sweet smell and you only have to spray on lightly.
Christina M.
Austin, TX
I bought it blind from Ulta. Yes, oddly it does remind me of nectar a bit even though I'm not even sure what that smells like. I don't smell a lot of beeswax but something I do smell that is not listed in the notes is gardenia. There is definitely gardenia in this perfume. It's not sharp or sour like the original Be Delicious and Be Delicious Red. It's a bit of a deviation from DKNY's apple flanker norm which is refreshing. Still, I prefer the original and its red counterpart, but will use this throughout the summer months. I would wait until the cheaper perfume sellers get this in stock before buying it. It's not worth the retail price but might be worth it at a discount.

They should have named this one "Bee Delicious". If nothing else, the bottle is adorable.
Katie H.
I've never been the biggest fan of perfumes because of their usual steep cost, but here lately I've been trying some out. I'm honestly in love with this perfume and for the first time ever I said "I'd pay that price". When I smell it I'm getting hints of rain, and honeysuckle. It smells clean and refreshing, and it's staying power is great but not overwhelming as the day goes by. I highly recommend this. Dkny Nectar Love Eau de Parfum
Jen K.
Dyer, IN
I received a one of those paper samples in Ulta's catalog a couple weeks ago. I definitely liked the scent and decided to buy a bottle with my 20% off coupon. It's a lighter sweeter fragrance which is nice since I didn't like wearing over powering perfumes at work. This one seems to last long on my skin. I'm putting it up there with my favorites!