BY DKNY

Sophisticated and bold, DKNY MYNY for women features fresh notes of raspberry, Egyptian jasmine and freesia that are warmed by earthy tones of galbanum and pink pepper. This invigorating scent by DKNY entices the senses with layers of depth and a softly exotic bouquet. Introduced in 2014, this heady fragrance is perfect for the office and works beautifully for a night at the opera. Rich with feminine details, MYNY lets you pamper yourself with its delightfully aromatic scent. see more...

Boone T.
Dayton, OH
I live this scent and get compliments on it all the time, I'm just disappointed that they are no longer selling it at the Sephora stores near me.
stacy m.
Love the scent very nice smell without being too overwhelming. great size to carry with you in your bag. cant really go wrong with DKNY
Tone'Nae  B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It reminds me some what of the cashmere collection ( like not distinctively but faintly)
Whittney R.
Detroit Lakes, MN
I love this one. I found it in the mall and couldn't leave without it! Smells so good.
jennifer s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff! I am on my second bottle!! Hands down my favorite perfume!
Jean A.
The smell of this perfume is so nice! It's sort of a humble smell in my opinion because it isn't as strong as other perfumes. Perfect if you're the type of person that can't stand too strong perfumes.