BY DKNY

Women's Gift Set - 1.7 oz EDP Spray + 3.4 oz Body Lotion. The collection of perfumes by Donna Karan DKNY after numerous editions of DNKY Be Delicious and limited fragrances of the collection DNKY Summer inspired by hot summer days in New York launched a new heart shaped edition which has the aim to express the contemporary urban spirit of her beloved city in 2014. The advertising campaign of fragrance DKNY MY NY features the popular singer songwriter and actress Rita Ora who is holding the flacon made of glass and metal of which the upper part creates a heart shape and suggests New York skyscrapers. Donna Karan points out that Rita Ora stated that the new fragrance was pure energy in a bottle. Images of dynamic New York its streets and skyscrapers stand behind her in the advertising photo. The TV and print campaign were done at Times Square and are signed by photographer Francesco Carrozzini. The new fragrance DKNY MY NY was developed by Trudi Loren in collaboration with IFF. Top notes of the composition provide a blend of raspberry pink see more...

Tara W.
Tara W.
I got this as a gift. And although I'm not big on heavier scentd this one was a winner for me. I know that things smell differently on other people but every time I wore this I got a compliments and that works for me.
Greisy L.
Greisy L.
My boyfriend gave me this perfume on our anniversary, I liked the smell. I use it at night and eating out. It is a recommended fragrance