BY DKNY

DKNY Love from New York for Women - The new fragrances hope to embody the excitement and energy of New York. Fragrance Notes: water lily, freesia, mandarin, black currant, magnolia, white lily, violet leaves, sensual skin accord, blond woods and apricot. It will be available in 48 ml Eau de Parfum. Net Weight: 1.7 oz./48 ml see more...

Giselle R.
Philadelphia, PA
My mom bought this perfume for my birthday and I love the smell. The smell lasts all day and I get a lot of compliments. It smells sweet and woodsy on me. I highly recommend this perfume.
Aida M.
Bellport, NY
I love this smell it's nice and fresh a little sweet and great. Nice and romantic if you like those kind of scent you'll like this one
Patricia  L.
I have the be delicious fragrance from DKNY and I live it. It's a light fresh fruity scent. Not overpowering. Great for summer
Nikki T.
Lake City, SC
Love this smell!!! I would recommend this to someone who is trying something new. Not sure if I would repurchase though.
Tiffany H.
Quicksburg, VA
Very beautiful scent but it doesn't last on me. I feel I need to reapply this several times to get the scent to last.
Joanie W.
Woodleaf, NC
Wonderful scent! Nice and lasting. It'll certainly get you noticed!! I still like their Cashmere Mist better though.
Marcedes C.
Erie, PA
I love DKNY <3 this stuff is amazing. Lasts all day and I get compliments on my perfume wherever I go