DKNY Love From New York by Donna Karan EDP Spray

DKNY Love from New York for Women - The new fragrances hope to embody the excitement and energy of New York. Fragrance Notes: water lily, freesia, mandarin, black currant, magnolia, white lily, violet leaves, sensual skin accord, blond woods and apricot. It will be available in 48 ml Eau de Parfum. Net Weight: 1.7 oz./48 ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of DKNY Love From New York by Donna Karan EDP Spray!
Patricia  L.
El Paso, TX
I have the be delicious fragrance from DKNY and I live it. It's a light fresh fruity scent. Not overpowering. Great for summer
Joanie W.
Woodleaf, NC
Wonderful scent! Nice and lasting. It'll certainly get you noticed!! I still like their Cashmere Mist better though.
Nikki C.
Lake City, SC
Love this smell!!! I would recommend this to someone who is trying something new. Not sure if I would repurchase though.
Marcedes C.
Erie, PA
I love DKNY <3 this stuff is amazing. Lasts all day and I get compliments on my perfume wherever I go
Aida M.
bellport , NY
I love this smell it's nice and fresh a little sweet and great. Nice and romantic if you like those kind of scent you'll like this one
Giselle R.
Philadelphia, PA
My mom bought this perfume for my birthday and I love the smell. The smell lasts all day and I get a lot of compliments. It smells sweet and woodsy on me. I highly recommend this perfume.
Tiffany H.
Harrisonburg, VA
Very beautiful scent but it doesn't last on me. I feel I need to reapply this several times to get the scent to last.

Looking for your answer?