BY DKNY

DKNY Lenox Urban Essentials Glass Pitcher Home - Dining & Entertaining Tableware & Drinkware - Serveware see more...

Ligia G.
San Antonio, TX
This pitcher is a nice piece for any decor. The sleek look and non-conflicting clear glass will not clash with your lime-green flatwear. The one pictured has a blue base, but mine was completely clear. It is a rather small pitcher and I would say it holds about 2 quarts? Not for a large party, but nice for about 4 adults.
Tone'Nae  B.
I love the shape and color of the pitcher. It is also so durable and doesn't spill like some pitchers my family has used
Ronnie A.
Windermere, FL
I purchased this pitcher because I love the retro glam look! It is wonderful when serving guests for a backyard picnic.
Sheryll M.
Bronx, NY
I thought it would be heavy at first but it's great! When I fill it up with water I get a beautiful color inside
Love!
Karley A.
Milton, KY
So pretty! Love the shape and color! Keeps beverages cold and very durable! I keep ice tea in mine 😊
Christina M.
Wilson, NC
I absolutely love this pitcher! It is not super heavy and is sleek and pretty. It's wonderful
Amanda F.
San Antonio, TX
Such a great product! I would def recommend buying!!! Go get you one of these:)
rylee a.
Love how cute and lightweight this pitcher is. I use it for serving all drinks now. Bye bye plastic dollar store pitchers
Ashleydawn W.
Mine is all clear but it gets used all the time, works great for entertaining and having guests over for a cook out. Lemonade looks so pretty in this.
Bere A.
mexico
Such a great product!!! So nice
Me encanta el diseño de ve hermosa, además ds un toque elegante
Jamie A.
Is this pitcher worth the price? It's beautiful, I just don't know if I want to spend that much money on this. Feedback?